Online Class are stressful. 🌶

SMUT

"You would put a coma after is professor"

"That is correct Mister Kaedehara. Thank you"

Kazuha put his mic back on mute and took a sip of acholol

His classes in total was 9 hours today, it's been 6 and Scara was playing with him so he didn't have time to have Scara take care of the ehem, "problem" be caused.

Knock knock

"Come in."

"Hey~" Scara said in a seductive voice.

"Scara not right now I have 3 more hours of classes which is extremely hard because of what you did this morning."

"I was just stretching~"

"Scara you know I have class today as much as I love how much of a whore you are I can't do it in the mor-"

"Hm? Why'd you stop scolding me huh?"

Scara was wearing Kazuhas favorite lingerie along with his jacket

Kazuha sighed and got up and got behind Scara then put him on the desk keeping his arms behind him

"Is this what you wanted? Me to fuck you while I'm trying to fucking focus in class but I can't because your ass "stretching" on my dick gave me a boner?"

Scara smiled it's exactly what he wanted. He wanted Kazuha to fuck his anger on to him

He felt his bottoms rip and gasped

"Kazuha that's your favorite piece!"

"I'll buy another." Kazuhas tone was still not soft like it always is it was hard amd aggressive.

He felt a finger the quickly another enter him and start scissoring him and he moaned

"W-Wait! to fast! Maple!"

Kazuha tried his best to stop himself and listened to the safe word.

Scara panted.

"Can you use lube? That really hurt.."

"Yeah! yea." Kazuha said and muttered to get lube first under his breath. He must have been really horny to have to do that to control himself.

He lubed scaras hole and his fingers and stretched him out

"Sorry that I hurt you -grunt-"

"It's okay I just needed lube. Do whatever you want now."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Ah~ Yes Kazuha" Scara leaned back into  Kazuhas ear and made a loud moan and said Kazuhas name seductively in his ear.

Kazuha lost control. He pulled down his pants and shoved himself in Scara not having enough patience to put on a condom

He moaned loudly from having the feeling he was craving all day he started thrusting holding scaras hips and hearing him moan. He grunted and turned Scara around so he could see his face only for Scara to look away.

He grabbed his face and forced him to look at him.

"Look at me in the eye while I fuck you. Scream my name and scratch my back. Do you hear me?"

"Y-Yes sir!"

"Good."

Kazuha thrusted hard and fast

"Mister Kaedehara? Will you answer this you've been quiet for awhile."

"You better keep your fucking mouth shut."

"Yes Mh~ sir."

Scara put his fingers in his mouth to muffle himself even though Kazuha slowed down he still wanted to moan.

"Ah, yes sir -grunt- you would have to put a period at the word end."

"Alright thank you. And are you alright?"

"Yeah my chair is just uncomfortable. I have to buy a new one."

"Okay just making sure."

He muted himself again.

"Good boy, thank you for keeping quiet."

Scara took his fingers out and starting moaning like he was in a hentai.

"Do you feel that good?"

"Y-Yes!"

Kazuha chuckles and goes faster feeling his orgasm starting up

"Ah~! Cu- Gah! Cumming! Please!"

Kazuha feels his stomach tightening and butterfly and he watching scaras orgasm.

He felt himself reach his peak. Moaning loudly. Cumming inside Scara which made Scara also cum with the feeling of being filled up.

They relaxed and Scara just pushed him on his chair.

He got down on his knees and licked the tip of Kazuhas dick eventually taking the whole thing in moving back and forth bobbing his head and moving his tongue.

Kazuha threw his head back moaning under his breath.

"S-Scara I'm gonna cum"

Scara went faster and swallowed Kazuhas cum then pulled up Kazuhas pants and put a big t shirt on. Then sat on Kazuhas lap and fell asleep.

"Mister Kaedehara will you please turn on your camera and show your notes?"

"Um, I'm not sure."

"Bro Kazaza just show them" Venti said.

"Fine."

Kazuha turned his camera on and showed his notes with Scara being seen.

"You were nervous of that? You know Mr.Zhongli is literally gay right?"

"I actually didn't know that. Who are you dating Professor? Is it another teacher?"

"Ehem yes. Mr.Ajax."

The whole class started Screaming and clapping as Zhongli sighed and put his hand up to his head.

================================

Hey guys! I'm back. Thank you all for respecting my break. Speaking of! We hit 100k Reads! Wait. No. 105K READS!! I love you guys so much and it truly has been a journey writing this book. I've met so many people. Your funny comments make me luagh 24/7. Thank you guys and to show me more love and support you guys could vote for the story. Thank you guys so much.

Total word count: 872