ROLLERCOASTER DAY🎀🎀

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You almost ready?" Scara inquires watching Kazuha put his eyeliner on

"Yeah just let me fix my hair"

"Love, it's going to get messed up stop being stupid you look drop dead gorgeous anyway"

"That was nice..?"

"Just come on and make sure you put on sunscreen I don't want you getting burnt"

Kazuha nods and finishes getting ready and decided to just put his hair up in a pony tail and headed to the car where Scara-

Already claimed the radio...

"Dang it" Kazuha says under the base drop of the corpse music that was playing

Throughout the drive the car radio went from hard-core Rock to Lana del ray to Olivia to Tyler to Jojo Siwa...?

Kazuha ignored it and sung along to the songs he knew till he screamed in excitement seeing the tip of some of the tallest coasters in the car that he would try to ride but will probably be to scared approaching the line.

When they got there the parked and headed in Kazuha against Scaras wishes wanted to go on some kiddie rides first.

Event hough Scara would never admit it he got scared on a few and squeezed Kazuhas arm which confused him because Scaras favorite ride was the tallest coaster in the park.

After some kiddie rides Kazuha decided to ride his first big ride (according to Scara terms it wasn't even big)

Kazuha liked it and slowly climbed his way up to a actual big ride to which he almost cried going up but when they went over the top he had way more fun then he could imagine. When they got off he learned that, that was one of the smaller big coasters and Scara was gonna take him on a bigger one but Kazuha insisted to eat.

They got panda express because it was the best restaurant and less crowded restaurants at that time even though it was usually packed

When Scara saw how Kazuha was chowing down his food it made him remember how shy Kazuha was at the beginning of their relationship, he was glad Kazuha was comfortable enough to eat and act himself around him he truly felt proud of himself and Kazuha for how far their relationship has come.

They finished eating and Kazuha just said "YOLO" and ran to the tallest coaster. A coaster considered to have one of the highest drops. They went up and Kazuha started praying (literally) Scara started to laugh but then stopped because he couldn't remember of that was disrespectful.

(That is based off of true events yall)

Kazuha expected the drop to be more intense then the 2nd tallest coaster but he felt pretty much nothing meanwhile Scara looked like he was 2 seconds away from pissing himself (which was confirmed after the ride) so Kazuha was screaming he loved it and Scara was telling him that he was proud he did it.

When they got off Kazuha made Scara go again, and then again and then again till he finally went to do something else randomly Scara need to go get something off the ride he forgot so Kazuha waited watching the pretty sunset and enjoying the sound of the park and the satisfying sound the coasters made against the wind. As he was zoning out getting tired Scara came back and surprised him with a giant white and red rose bouquet with a hello kitty sticker in the middle, gaint hello kitty plush and  some cotton candy

"Sorry for making you wait for so long took me a second to win the game. I saw them earlier and really wanted to surprise you with them" Scara said nervously

"Aww thanks babe I love them!" Kazuha said with a big smile on his face and hugged his lover

Eventually at some point Kazuha fell asleep and Scara had to carry him out and take him home they cuddled and watched some movies and talked about how much fun they had.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°