hi guys

Okay hello everyone! I took alot of time for myself and it has been a Ling ride of self discovery, don't worry I'm not discontinuing but there is something I won't do anymore, recently about 2 weeks ago I was cleaning because my friend was coming over and I wanted us to have a nice place to hangout. I was feeling really depressed and randomly I got this surge of happiness and joy and I wanted to pick up my Bible and read it, which was very weird for me.( I drifted from God for atleast 3 years and stopped believing entirely) So I did. Ever since that moment I haven't felt a ounce of sadness or emptiness and my depression feels like it gone. I'm not saying this to convert you guys your religion is your choice all I'm saying is I've turned my life to God. Which in general means I won't write anything sinful (I don't believe LGBTQ+ is sinful because it was translated incorrectly) I won't write anything sexual or demonic. I hope you guys can understand that ever since I gave it a second chance I'm happier, I still have my sassy personality and still wanna write Kazuscara I just won't metion sex at all unless it's post marital and I won't go into detail. I hope you guys can understand! With all of that, feel free to request me fluff or angst or something in between! ( I won't be taking down my past chapters don't worry)
Thank you all and I love you so so much!

P.S anyone who has reached out to me on social media, *discord, x* I got rid of those for my mental health sorry for any inconvenience!<<33