Tears n Stares //CHAPTER 1\\

When pity is all you have..
Are you truly loved?
                 - Anonymous

-------------------------
Bella's POV

"I guess I-"
Is all he says.
-------------
"Oh! Since you been gone!"
Is what my alarm blares.
I swear! Whenever I have a good dream that danged alarm always blares that annoying Kelly Clarkson song! Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore Kelly Clarkson! It's just when you have the same song as your alarm to wake you up for 4 years, it does start to get a tad annoying.
"Uhhg."
I groan. I slightly open my eyes but quickly shut them as I still feel that morning tiredness daze on my eyelids forcing me to close them shut. After a couple of minutes I finally open my eyes, the morning daze uplifted from my eyes and my energized body ready to take on the world. I stand up and stretch my arms standing up on my toes trying my best to stretch out every muscle in my body. After stretching I walk over to my dresser and pick out light washed jeans, a burgundy sweater, some brown boots with a small heel and then walk over to my vanity put on some light foundation a little bit of concealer, brown eye shadow well blended into my crease and a small little wing and the final touch mascara. Standing up I walk downstairs grab my purse hanging on the hangars. I reach in to my purse fishing for my keys, finally grabbing them I turn towards the door and walk out before I close the door behind me I yell.
"I'M GOING OUT TO STARBUCKS WITH XAIVER!"
After announcing my departure to meet up with my boyfriend of 7 months to my roommates Lindsey, Jo, Moriah and our new roommate Talia I close the door behind me and walk out feeling the cool autumn breeze on my body I turn towards my Red Prius and unlock it by pushing the button on my keys, I hop in and drive off to Starbucks.

At Starbucks

"Cool for the summer!"
I sing as the last lines of Cool For the Summer play in my car. I park the car and put my keys in my purse along with my phone. I hop out of my car and walk towards the door I look down at my phone as it buzzes still walking inside I respond to Lindsey's text confirming that we're all going to the Pack's house. Who is the Pack you ask? Well, the Pack is a group of boys that act around the age of 10 but in reality are ages 20-24, oh yea they also are famous-ish Youtubers. Let's see there is Mitch, Jerome, Rob, Vikk, Lachlan and Preston.. Sigh Preston.. Huh? Oh yea and my roomates and I are also a group of Youtubers except We actually act our ages! Like I said before it consists of Lindsey, Moriah, Jojo and Talia! Well of course there are couples! Now get ready for this! There is Rob and Lindsey actual goals right there! Then it's Talia and Vikk such cuties! Lachlan and Moriah who finally got together last week and the one and only Mitch, and Jerome! Yes they're gay but whatever they're actually the coolest people EVER! and that's it.. Nope no one else.. I'm in a relationship with a guy named Xaiver, and Preston just got out of a relationship with a girl named Sara, all I'am saying is rudest girl ever!

I walk inside and look up from my phone scanning across the room looking for Xaiver. I find him in our regular spot.. What? When did Xaiver get such feminine arms? I take a few more steps forward.

"Xa-."

I tilt my head in confusion and stop dead in my tracks I feel my heart shatter in two..

"Oh.. I see."

I say in a small whisper. Emotions.. Anger, Sadness but most of all betrayal.

There it is in plain sight, Xaiver and that girl Elena and her arms snaking around my boyfriends head to deepen the kiss her legs straddled around Xaiver's waist. In a quick second I grab Xaiver's coffee cup and pour it all over his head and some gets on Elena as well.

"What the he-.. Oh. Uh Bella what are you doing here?"

He asks lowering his eyes in shame.

"Uhmm? Hmm? Let's see maybe I'm here cause of our date?! Oh yea that's it cause we have a DATE!"

I say letting a little spit come out with my harsh words.

"You know what? Yea we ARE over!"

I say and turn around my hair turning forcefully with my body. I storm outside and into my car.

"Hey uhhm.. Ca-can I come over a little early?"

I ask Preston on the other line, trying my very best to hold in the tears.

"Good morning to you too. Of course yea? Bella what's wrong?"

"Oh.. Uh it-its nothing I'll be there in ten."

I say and hang up. I start driving to the house. Tears. Tears pouring down my cheeks. I lick the salty water off of my lips and keeping driving.

________________________

A/N

Hey, so here it is I hope you enjoyed! I'm pretty proud :)

Like! Comment! Share!

They all help me out oh so very much!

~ I love you all!

Zinna<3