Why do silver trophy's hurt so god damn much?

Y/n = your name

3rd person Pov 

Wyatt opened the vent door and we all came out. How the vent held practically the whole pack, y/n would never know.

"The Great Alpha is near." Wyatt started

"Focus" Willa finished

"Remember we're fierce" Willa commented.

"We're savage." Y/n cut in

"We're werewolves!" Wynter called out enthusiastically from behind them.

"That's right Wynter" Willa nodded

"We're scared of nothing." Wynter smirked

"Except silver." Wyatt added, getting a 'way to ruin the moment' from y/n.

"Yeah, silver" Wynter agreed.

"And ticks." Wyatt continued.

"And rabies." Wynter listed.

"Ok we get the point. There are very few things we are scared of." Y/n stopped the two, before they started listing everything and then there would be no stopping them. 

"Come on, if we're quiet, we can be in and out of here before they even know we are here" Willa said stopping when she heard a member of the pack yelp from behind her.

The four turned around and saw the pack throwing a silver trophy in the air as though they were playing hot potato. Eventually the hot-potato-trophy got passed to Wynter.

"Ah, silver! Oh, pain!" Wynter yelped, as she threw the trophy up and down.

"Wynter!" Y/n exclaimed, scared for her friend.

"I can take it." Wynter said through gritted teeth. As she held it the pack could see smoke and a sizzling noise coming from the trophy when Wynter wouldn't let go.

"Wynter!" Y/n practically shouted.

Y/n braced herself and grabbed the trophy from Wynter. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" She muttered, looking for somewhere to put the now burning trophy.

'Where- ow- can I -nope holding it one handed doesn't help- put - WHY DOES IT HURT SO GOD DAMN MUCH- this bloody trophy?' Y/n thought, as she looked around trying to find somewhere to put it.

In the corner of her eye, y/n saw Willa and Wyatt looked at her with a mix of shocked a worried expressions.

"No I can't!" Y/n announced, throwing the trophy in the air. She gasped when she saw her red hands.  

Wyatt, suddenly rushing into action, grabbed the trophy by the wooden base.

"Nice grab." Willa complimented, before looking at y/n's hands.

"Hey, you okay?" Wyatt asked as he came over to y/n, who was still massaging her red hands. Y/n just nodded still trying to get the burning sensation to stop.

"Why the hell do silver trophy's hurt so god damn much?" Y/n asked.

"Weird, none of the others hands went red." Wynter commented after noticing the girls hands.