CH-82 Goodbye

The next morning I wake up with a little aching in my lower area but I totally ignored it when I found his eyes on me

The next morning I wake up with a little aching in my lower area but I totally ignored it when I found his eyes on me . I turn and look at him with a smile plastered on my place

Suhani- Good Morning Mr Park

Jimin- Morning love .

Suhani- And you are Gazing me like that?

Jimin-From Last three hours.

Suhani-That tells me that you are not high anymore.

Jimin- Am I that drunk last night?

Suhani- Oh you have no idea that how drink you are when you literally fuck me over and Over again.

Jimin-That tells me my body which is craving for attention.

I smiled and I close the distance and kiss him and in just Matter of time he is is kissing me so fiercely conquering my mouth like a king.

Jimin- How many rounds we have gone last night?

He said breaking a kiss and looking at me

Suhani- Sorry I didn't keep a count.

Jimin- Than I am sure you are sore .

He is back to kissing me and I smile in kiss and for atleast half of the time we stayed in bed making out and having sex untill he is finally relaxed as I had my head placed on his chest and he is stroking my hairs .

Jimin- Well that's nothing new In that I almost call you Mrs Park so Many times.

Suhani- It will be more perfect when we are married.

Jimin- I don't care If we are married or not I am going to call you whatever I want.

I chuckled and look upto him I take a deep breath

Suhani- You never get drunk like that Jimin .

Jimin- I just didn't realise and I keep consuming alcohol.

Suhani- No that's not the truth Jimin .

I look at him taking a deep breath and going silent

Suhani- There's still time nothing is Changed we can chang-

He cut me off with a slow and soft kiss .

Jimin- I got one really important meeting today Senòrita and I can't stay with you more sorry baby but I have to leave .

He said Against my lip and get up from bed he ran his fingers through his hair pulling them backwards and he look at me .

Jimin- Pack your luggages Senòrita or tell Natalie to do it for you .

He walked in bathroom with that and I closed my eyes Suppressing my cries but no matter how hard I try my tears flow eventually .

JIMIN POV