CH-83 The End

Me and Jimin walked back to house after our dinner which we done outside and we took a walk as we walked we find Arif

Jimin-Oh Arif?

Arif- Sorry sahib and sahiba I don't want to disturb you guys but I just brought this .

He said showing a package

Jimin-oh ok .

We walked to couch and sat down as Arif also sat as he grab the brown bag and passed to me

Suhani-Whats in this now?

I took out a box and it's a new cell phone .

Suhani- A cell phone?

Jimin- Yeah you are leaving your old one here only .

Suhani-What?

Jimin- Yes This phone is all updated and only few contacts are there.

Suhani-But why do I need new cellphone when I already have new one .

I open the phone and I gone through contacts and only five contacts are there and I raised my eyebrows

Suhani- only five contacts?

I look at contact and it's Jungkook, him , Ayla , Arif and Mukhtar

Jimin- These are the only people's who know where you are going so yes only these contacts.

Suhani-But why ?

Jimin- Because I want you to forget about all those people who hurt you , I don't want you get distracted no one in England will know where you are , and it will be for best .

Suhani- Ok .

Jimin-Ok as in ok?

Suhani-Yeah I mean it will be good that I broke off all the contacts from everyone only leaving these people.

Jimin- You will not pick up any unknown call even tho this phone is highly secure so you won't be getting any call from unknown number and one thing more Arif is going with you.

Suhani- What?

Jimin- Yes so you are not the only one going alone .

Suhani-This big beard head is going to come with me god I barely can handle him .

Arif-It's not like I also want to come with you .

Jimin-Ok guys stop it Senòrita Arif is there to look after you .

Suhani-I am not a child who needs to look after Jimin.

Jimin- No arguments on this .

I look at him and than at phone and I suddenly realised that how suddenly my life took a turn and I couldn't do anything to stop it .