CH-81 You get me So high

It's been few hours and we all girls are just chilling and enjoying our time together

Jennie- Soon I am leaving for my tour so that's why my schedules are so tight.

Jisoo- The company so making us work overtime.

Ayla-That must be so exhausting Right.

Rose-Well upcoming year is going to be so hard for all of us .

Ayla- We all are pretty busy in doing something or other .

Lisa- Leaving only one person and that's Suhani , she is now all free from all the work .

Ayla-Lisa lo-

Suhani- Ofcourse lisa I am so free that in upcoming next year I am sure You wouldn't hear anything from me .

I smile at her knowing how she really is and now I get the habit of her being taunting towards me

Lisa-I didn't mean that suhani if you take me wrong I am sorry .

Suhani-Oh no why you are saying sorry anyway I really do think that you are right I don't really have to do anything I don't wanna be sound egoistic or rude but right now in this room I am the richest girl because even if I don't work I got a men who doesn't even think twice before showering his money on me so yes I am so free lisa .

I smile at her and I can see Jennie and Ayla smriking

Lisa- That's cool .

Jennie-Actually it's true even if suhani doesn't do anything Jimin is gonna keep her like a queen.

Hawasa-Oh well for him she is his queen.

We smiled and look at eachother as they keep talking I look at Ella who is talking to Jisoo and I keep looking at her I need to talk to her

Jennie-Ok guys it's time for dessert I will bring it.

Suhani-I'll come with you .

Jennie-sure.

We walked in kitchen as she took out the dessert from refrigerator while I set up the bowls

We walked in kitchen as she took out the dessert from refrigerator while I set up the bowls .

Jennie-The good thing is you brought Dessert because I totally forgot to tell servants to make something.