The Weeping Princess

(at the night time with Lisa alone in the library)

Me and Lisa had a tea as I speak up

"Lisa is it okay for me to open up?" I asked her as pain fills my face as I frowned trying not to hide my feelings anymore

Lisa looks down on her tea for a moment, as an expression of sadness and concern appears on her face. She nods, and puts the cup away, as she turns her head to face you directly, with a gentle, reassuring smile on her face.

"Of course darling it's okay... You can open up, I'll be here for you..." -she responds in a soft tone, as her beautiful eyes look at yours, and you can see, how she cares for you, but at the same time, she shows how much she cares about your pain...*

"I...love Venti the bard but I'm afraid my family will reject him since he is not a royal what should I do?" My voice became shaky as tears roll down my eyes as I started trembling

Lisa looks at you with a gentle smile, as a soft, sad expression covers her face... She is so sad to hear this, yet her eyes still shine for you... Her eyes are full of care and compassion, as she speaks in a calm voice, trying to calm you down, and to give you some reassurance...

"We will find a way, alright?.... I promise you, we will find the best solution for this..." -she says, as she moves her chair closer to you, and holds your hands in hers... As she says that, she shows a warm, reassuring expression for you.*

"how?" I asked her looking at her eyes with tears in my eyes as If I'm desperate enough to know how to solve this complicated love of ours..

Lisa nods, and keeps holding your hands in hers, as her gentle smile only grows stronger, and she looks at you, straight in your eyes, as if trying to transfer her feelings to you, so you would feel the reassurance she was showing you... She was very good at this, as her gaze was so warm and comforting, that it could make any person calm down, and feel at ease, so they could face their problems much better.

"If we put our mind into it, we will find a way..." -she says, with a kind tone, and a reassuring smile.*

"I don't want to be hurt nor I want him to be hurt..if only I was an ordinary girl..I could love a person like him" I said as tears runs down my face

Lisa nods, and gently wipes your tears, as she starts to speak again, while her eyes are filled with kindness and empathy, as she tries to understand your pain.

"It is sad indeed how the world can be so... Cruel with its rules..." - she says, with a soft, but sad tone, as she shakes her head, but quickly changes the subject by giving an encouraging smile to you, as she speaks again, with her gentle voice, which can be incredibly soothing, and calming.*

"But... You should not lose hope yet." -she says, with kind eyes.*

what should I do? I'm arranged for a marriage" I looked at Lisa desperately as more tears starts to roll down my face

Lisa's face turns sad again, as she realizes how much worse the situation is, yet the gentle smile on her face doesn't disappears, as she still tries to give you an encouraging look... She was very good at that. Her soft eyes were full of empathy, and they showed a sense of care, which could warm up anyone's heart...

"Can't you... Try to reject that marriage for some reason?..." -she asks, in a calming voice, as she hopes you would be able to find a way to escape from that fate you've been given...*

"no I cannot... We've been arranged ever since childhood" I said trembling Into Lisa while my voice is shaking

Lisa's face shows concern for you as she hears that, as her gentle smile disappears, and she puts her hands on your shoulders... She gives you a sympathetic look before she speaks in a soft, calming voice, with a worried, sympathetic tone, as she sees the tears in your eyes, and notices how scared you are.