25.

We reached the venue. Our friends were already gathered there. I, Yuki, Kade and aunt went to one room to get ready with the beautician. Nam, Tee, mom and my lovely Freen went to other room.

I was getting ready with my wedding pink gown. I had already put my makeup. Aunt made me to wear the necklace given by her she said "Becky you look gorgeous today Freen will surely flutter after seeing you. You are such a cutie pie."

She pinched my cheeks while completing. Kade said "Yes Becky hope Freen wouldn't fall after seeing you."

Yuki said "Becky you are too beautiful and elegant today."

At Freen's room Freen's PoV I was already ready

At Freen's room
Freen's PoV
I was already ready. It didn't take me much time to wear a suit. I was so excited to see Becky with her beautiful gown.

Mom said "Freen you look so handsome today."

Nam said "Freen you are making me fall for you and leave my family for you."

Tee said "Well I should agree you look hotter then me today."

I just heard there comments and smiled. I wonder how Becky would look.

Becky PoV Now we were going on the stage when all we ready

Becky PoV
Now we were going on the stage when all we ready. Freen came from the opposite side. I was stunned when I saw her she look so hot and handsome. Oh I can feel heat all over my body. Why is she so hot with that black suit? Oh god please let me control my emotions.

I finally reached the stage. She puts her hand around my waist. Mom brings the rings. I took one and Freen took one. I put the ring into her ring finger and everything claps. She then puts ring to my finger.

She looks into my eyes while I bent it down with shy. Oh why am I feeling so shy. Now we took our oath's and finally our friends started to scream for a kiss. A kiss in front of all omg I'm too shy for it.

She puts her hand on my shoulders and leaned forward for a kiss I looked at her eyes. I did know when her lips touched mine. My hand automatically wrapped her waist and pulled it towards me. I wanted more of it. She liked my lips. I opened it and she puts her tongue inside my mouth. This was something unexpected.

I never had kissed in such a way. It was too good then she stepped back all the audience screamed and I hugged her out of shyness and buried my face in her neck.

After all stopped screaming I broke the hug and she slowly took me off the stage. And took me to eat something. I just followed her while holding her hand in mine. Oh now I can hold it officially as she is my wife and my baby's daddy 🤭.

I love her a lot. We went towards the meals section and she took food in a plate for both of us. We sat on the table and she fed me. Now I was already used to it. She always feed me and I let her spoil me. I can't eat food by my own.

She said "Becky you look like my Princess. Very cute and beautiful."

I said "You are always my handsome prince."
She giggled and we continued to eat.

[Authors PoV
Ya they both really look so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off them I can't stop thinking about them. All the time everywhere whatever I do I remember their smile clinginess thier pure love and affection towards each other. Freen being cute sometimes and sometimes as hot as a hmm... I can't say how heated she make me.🤭
Just for fun. And Becky a three year old spoiled by our boss Freen.]

..........