34.

After cleaning up I went out. She said "Freen come eat something first."

I said "Becky don't say I'm hurt to anyone or they'll be worried."

She said "I know Freen don't worry I didn't say to anyone."

Then we went out but I know I looked tired. While I sat on my chair not leaning back as my back would hurt. Becky placed a pillow. She was about to feed me but I wanted to be normal so I fed her first. All were seeing us.

Aunt said "Freen how are you how was your experience."

I said "My experience was great aunty and I'm more than fine."

I know it was a big lie. Nop was staring at me as though he was mad. Mom said "Then how many did you kill."

I said "Mom latter baby is eating now."

I point to Becky's grown belly and mom nodded. We ate while I fed her and she fed me. All were used to us being so clingy towards each other even though we were not so romantic in room.

But we genuinely love each other. It comes from my heart to feed her and take good care of her. After eating I rested and Becky also rested. She gave me some tablets and I ate it.

Mom came to room which was not locked. We were just about to sleep. As I saw her I tried to get up but pain didn't let me. Becky immediately helped me get up.

Mom said "Freen are you really ok."

I nodded yes. She said "you can't lie to me say me where have you got hurt."

I couldn't say anymore lie as she looked serious about her question. I said "Mom no need to worry I'm fine Becky is taking care of me and it's a small wound I'll be fine in a week."

She said "Freen you really hide things good but you can't do it with me. Ok Becky take good care of her for now and punish her when she is well."

She said in a joking way but as I remember my last time punishment I panicked and said "Mom what are you teaching my wife no punishment I had asked her permission before going."

Becky and mom smiled at my behaviour. While Becky said "Freen I said you to be safe so you deserve a good punishment for now."

I cried and said "No Becky no horror movie again."

Mom said "oh Becky good you watch horror with Freen. You deserve it Freen."

I said "Mom don't tease me. It was so scary."

She said "I don't know why you are scared of ghost when you are not scared of guns. Such a crazy girl you are."

They then laughed. I said "Ok I'm sleeping now bye."

I just ignored them and went to sleep.

As I woke up after a while I saw Becky sleeping peacefully as though she has not slept for a whole week. She look so cute while sleeping I stared at her without getting bored.

I went out to kitchen and saw mom cooking something. It smelled great. I hugged her from behind. I love her a lot. I have never talked to her friendly since I have come back.

Today I wanted to. She has took care of me a lot. Where my father is not physically capable. Mom has always fulfilled a father need as well. But I love both of them equally.

She said "Hey my baby are you missing me?"

She turned towards me and I said "Mom I'm just sorry."

She said "But why I should be the one to say it. I'm really sorry Freen I took away your happiness."

I said "Mom you have given me happiness and it's Becky of course. Just forget the past mom. I don't remember anything but I'm just sorry for leaving you and dad."

She said "Freen don't be its just time which all have to go though I know how much you suffered. I have herd it from Kirk."

I said "Mom you kept information about me."

Mom said "Nop was the one who did it. I was just in touch with your chief but Nop before a month you came he met Kirk and he said everything about you."

I said "Hmm not bad mom." And we both laughed with tears of happiness.

........