Archery

Day 3

< ✦ >
Niki woke up to the sound of Sunghoon's alarm. He yawned and hugged the older one in front of him tighter. That was after he realised he and Sunghoon couldn't be late to breakfast hall or Jay would scold him and Sunghoon.

"Honey, wake up."

"5 minutes please darling."

Niki blushed at the nickname and was now wide awake. Sunghoon hugged Niki's waist tighter. Niki smiled. He would definitely tease Sunghoon about this later.

But for now he was too busy trying to get Sunghoon out of bed.

"Honey, get up please. I don't want Jay yelling at us again."

"Fine."

Sunghoon got up and walked to the bathroom in the cabin that he and Niki shared. He pulled out his toothbrush and brushed his teeth.

Niki came behind him and back-hugged him but he was too tired to scold him.

After a bit of cuddling Niki then started to brush his teeth. Sunghoon left the bathroom first and changed. He wore his necklace and ring.

Making sure to put the ring on his ring finger. He admired the beaded ring.

He then sat on Niki's bed and scrolled through his phone as he waited for Niki to come out of the bathroom.

Niki walked out of the bathroom and changed in front of Sunghoon. He turned around half naked while wearing his shirt and asked Sunghoon a question.

"What activity are you thinking you wanna do today?"

"When- The- Haha- The- You know."

Sunghoon admired Niki's torso before he came back to his thoughts. Niki laughed and picked up his ring and necklace from the bedside table quickly wearing it.

"What, are you flustered? Am I that hot?"

Sunghoon scoffed.

"You aren't. Don't get cocky. But I'm thinking maybe archery? I'm not really sure."

Sunghoon lied. Niki was unbelievably hot in his eyes. His brown silky hair with streaks of blonde. His slim but muscular figure. He shivered at the thought of Niki.

"Archery is so fun! I'm pretty good at it actually."

"Interesting. I think I'll sign up for archery then."

"Why? Because I'm good at it?"

"No, because I wanna beat you."

Niki scoffed.

"Have fun trying. Anyways come on we have to go I don't want Jay scolding me and you again."

"Help me up."

Sunghoon stretched his hands out in front of him and Niki just grabbed his hands entwining their fingers together. But Niki pulled Sunghoon a little too hard.