Jealous?

Day 4

< >
Sunghoon groaned as he woke up. His eyes fluttered open and landed on the phone that was in front of him.

"Niki?"

"Hmm."

"Are you already awake? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked tired and so cute... I didn't have the courage to wake you up."

Sunghoon blushed and sighed.

"What time is it?"

"Oh it's 8:40 AM. Look at my cute wallpaper..."

Sunghoon's blush reddened when he realised Niki's wallpaper was a picture of Niki's hand around his waist and Sunghoon sleeping soundly. Niki had drawn hearts around Sunghoon with the pen feature.

"Niki! What if someone sees that!"

"Then they'll know I'm whipped for Park Sunghoon hehe."

"You know what... I can't be bothered to yell at you right now, remind me to shout at you later."

"Sure Honey."

Niki continued to hug Sunghoon and snuggled his head into Sunghoon's neck.

"Niki stop that, it tickled."

Niki brought his hand up to Sunghoon's waist and started to tickle him.

"HaHHAHAhA!.. N-Niki stop, I can't breathe!"

Niki stopped and Sunghoon sat on his waist straddling him.

Niki's breath hitched and Sunghoon just stared at him smiling. He then started to tickle Niki as well.

"HHAHh- Honey No fair- HAHAH!"

"Not fair, my ass stupid."

Sunghoon stopped tickling Niki and they both laughed as soon as their eyes met. Both of them were so stupid.

"Oh yeah, what is the time, Niki?"

"Oh, give me a sec."

Sunghoon was still sitting on Niki's waist and Niki stretched out to get his phone. He pretended to unlock his phone as he swiped right on his lock screen and took a photo of Sunghoon.

"It is 9 AM."

"Time for me to take my leave. I'm gonna go get ready."

Sunghoon slid off Niki's waist and walked away.

"You coming?"

Sunghoon shouted as he reached the bathroom door.

"Yeah just give me a second."

Niki then sat on his bed for a little while, his face red.

"What the fuck Sunghoon..."