Space.

Day 6

< >
Sunghoon smiled the most pearly precious smile he had ever shown to Niki when he woke up in his arms cuddling.

Niki just hummed as a reply and kissed Sunghoon's forehead.

This was their first morning as a couple and Sunghoon planned on being very clingy.

So when Niki got up to go and brush his teeth Sunghoon pouted.

"Darling~ Pick me up."

"Whatever you want Honey."

Sunghoon sat on the edge of the bed and held his hands out. Niki just grabbed his thighs and picked him up.

Sunghoon smiled and kissed Niki's forehead. Niki just hummed while smiling.

When they reached the bathroom Niki places Sunghoon on the counter next to the sink and started to brush his teeth.

Sunghoon brushed his teeth as well his legs around Niki.

When they were done Niki was going to walk away before Sunghoon called for him.

"Darling! You forgot me."

Niki just laughed.

"Sorry Honey."

He walked back into the bathroom and picked up his boyfriend.

They walked to the main room and he put Sunghoon on the bed.

He then changed and Sunghoon admired his new boyfriend's body.

"You are hot."

"I know right. Can't believe you only noticed now."

"I noticed before too."

"Really?"

Niki turned around and Sunghoon's eyes fluttered down.

Niki grinned and moved forward putting his hands beside the sitting Sunghoon's thighs.

He leaned in closer and looked at Sunghoon's lips as he started to speak.

"Are you sure, Honey?"

His eyes now met Sunghoon's.

Sunghoon's breath hitched and the words that Sunghoon wanted to say wouldn't come out.

All that came out instead was.

"Kiss me."

"Of course Honey."

Niki put a finger on Sunghoon's chin and made him look up he then kissed him.

For the first time their lips had came in contact.

They kissed gently. As soon as their lips broke apart they would reattach them like magnets.

Niki licked Sunghoon's lower lip and Sunghoon lightly moaned as Niki slipped his tongue in.

They kissed repeatedly. Sunghoon's fingers ran through Niki's hair as he held it back.