6. - Falling down

Tyler and the two Jedi stood in front of the window and waited for the many white, small dots to become one big stripe and everything was blue around them, but nothing happened.

"The hyperdrive is not responding!" said one of the clones.

"How can this be? We did the pre-jump check a few minutes ago," Tyler said, then nervously went back to the table and pressed the transceiver, looking for the clones working at the hyperdrive, but there was no response. "Send a team to the hyperdrive to investigate what happened and hold the two soldiers there responsible for not responding!"

Anakin and Obi-Wan joined him at the table. Ahsoka remained at the window.

"I am concerned, young Padawan," Obi-Wan said. "I feel the darkness more and more strongly."

Anakin said he was too, and with a sudden idea, he ran off the bridge as Ahsoka looked back.

"What are you doing again, master?"

" I feel that it would be better if a Jedi also goes with the team for safety's sake."

Obi-Wan just shrugged. Tyler then noticed that Anakin had left his lightsaber on the table, and Obi-Wan's scathing comment that he would "never learn to look after his sword like the apple of his eye" was only heard in the distance as he chased after the Jedi Knight.

How good, he thought, that they put a lot of emphasis on fitness in his training, and that's why he can run so fast. That's when he bumped into someone. It was Dylan. His eyes flashed again, as they had done so many times when Tyler met him. Tyler panicked because he somehow sensed that he was up to something bad.

That's when he noticed that there was a laser sword hanging on the right side of his pants, but it didn't stay there for long: Dylan took it out and turned it on. The red light covered the entire corridor. Dylan slowly began to approach him, while Tyler began to back away, then turned his back and started running towards the bridge, but it seemed that his opponent was faster than him and caught up with him just before the entrance of the bridge, when he was about to strike him.

Tyler instinctively turned on the laser sword in his hand, the sound of which scared him at first, then he also instinctively started to rotate it and blocked Dylan's blows.

"Give up Tyler, it's over!" Dylan said angrily. "Let me on the bridge!" he said and jumped into the air and tried to strike from there, but Tyler blocked this blow as well.

That's when Obi-Wan came to his aid, using the Force to push their opponent away and quickly pull Tyler in, then close the bridge door.

"Anakin!" he panted into the transceiver on his wrist. "Dylan attacked me! And he has a lightsaber."

"Where are you now?" Anakin asked as he could be heard running.

 "On the bridge, we closed in on him."

"I'm on my way back, I think he sabotaged the engine too."

Meanwhile, Dylan started cutting through the door with his laser arm, which was strong, but not strong enough to hold up against the laser sword. Tyler sat down at the strategy table, over which the plans for the upcoming battle were still hovering.

"It's all my fault!" he said as Obi-Wan and Ahsoka stared at him in confusion. "All along I thought he was a nice intelligence officer while he was conning me and gaining my trust. I bet he killed the officer who disappeared."

"What kind of officer?" Obi-Wan asked, still not getting it.

"An intelligence officer disappeared, a senior officer at the intelligence, and I think it was him."