Chapter 2- The Park

So Me, Max and Vicky are on our way to the park when we get stuck in traffic. I suggest a game of I spy and Vicky agrees so I go first. "I spy with my little eye something beginning with B!" Vicky suggests bird but nop. Then Max says Blue car but it's not. Then I say oops I have forgotten it. Vicky calls me a idiot. I then say I spy with my little eye something beginning with T. Then Vicky says Tree. Then I say Yes. Then its Vickys turn. She does C. And Max shouts out Clouds. Vicky says Yes and Max says I spy with my eye B. And I say Bird he says no then Vicky says Birds and Max says yes so I say but thats what I said. And Vicky says yes but you said bird not birds. We arrive at the park when I see a old best friend of mine, Taylor. I shout her name and we start running towards each over. She asks me who that girl im with is and then asks me what im doing in London. I tell her thats Vicky Olly murs girlfriend and that I got adopted by Olly Murs. She goes speechless. We keep gossiping when I get told its time to go.I say bye to Taylor and get in the car. When I get in the car I text Isobelle and tell her ive seen Taylor and then lock it. As I am locking it Vicky says that we had arrived. I get out of the car and completely forget about my bags and just run inside. I go through the front door when Vicky says Grace can you come and get your bags. I run back to help and I carry max at the same time then go back through the front door.