Chapter 7- After School

I got in the car and was so sick of school already. Vicky asked me how school was so I said fine. I don't feel like telling her. When we arrive at home I get greeted with this puppy running around my feet. I see Olly and he tells me that this is Narla and she is our new pet. I go upstairs into my room and get out my daily account book. I write down: Day 72- I arrive home and get greeted by this cute little pug. Olly tells me her name is Narla. School was pants and I never want to go back but shhh don't tell anyone else. That is just between me and you. I lock my diary stuff it under my bed then go down the stairs. When I go the stairs I can't see anyone. I go into the kitchen and see a note. The note reads: Grace. We have gone to the adoption centre as we are adopting 2 kids. 1 girl and 1 boy. You will already know the girl but not the boy. Be back about 6 love you Olly, Vicky, Beth and the twins Abby and Rebecca.

**2 hours later**

They all arrive with them. Olly introduces me to them. That when I relies that they had adopted Taylor and this other boy called Tom. Well that's what I think he said. I ask Vicky if I can share a room with Taylor and she says that's fine. Tom shares a room with Max which will make it easier for me.

Sorry guys didn't know what to write. Taylor I hope you are happy now. Don't forget to like and vote. It takes seconds.