Chapter 9- Little Murs

^Beth's POV^

I wake up with the noise of my phone ringing. I see its joe. (Btw he's my bf). I answer it and he starts talking about stuff. I get so bored so I just say sorry gotta go my Lilkle bro has awoken.

^^3 hours later^^

^Vickys POV^^

My phone starts going mad. I look at the time and it's only 3:21am

I look at my notifications and see Zak had tryed to phone me 12 times. I call him back and he tells me that they have had a little girl called Ellie Jane. I say a www and tell Olly. He suggests that we get all of the 7 kids and take them to see her.

^Beth's POV^

Dad wakes me and my siblings all up at 4:04 in the morning. He tells us all to have a shower and get dressed. By 5:02 we were already to go apart from none of us had, had breakfast. Mum tells us we can get it on they way. We all get in the car and fall asleep straight away. By the time we had arrived it was 6:07am. I looked at the sign and it said London hospital. That's when I remember yesterday. We go in and ask for Fay Murs. This kind lady takes us to see her. We walk in and see this beautiful baby girl stare at Grace. (Favouritism). We all get a turn at holding her. Apart from Abby, Rebecca and max of cause. That's when Zak tells us that she had also had a boy. I ask if we could hold him. Fay says yes. He was so light. It was like holding a feather.