Chapter 15- Getting Braces

They had disappeared. Thats when I hear talk coming from down the stairs with a voice that sounds just like Grace. But nop she wasnt there. Thats when I see a door in the floor going to a basement type thing. Me and Vicky go down to investigate. Thats when I spot all the kids down there playing games. Me and vicky join them. We play loads of board games. Then vicky does dinner. I remind Grace about her getting braces tomorrow and she starts acting very skittish after that. I tell not to worry about it.

**The next day**

*Graces Prov*

I wake up and remember that today I am getting braces. I get really scared but Olly keeps telling me that I don't need to worry.

We arrive at the dentist hospital thingy. I get called and the lady tells me whats going to happen. We have to wait outside again. I get called through again. The doctor puts me to sleep. Olly holds my hand the whole time.

*Ollys Prov*

Max comes rushing in and gets sooooooo upset as he thinks Gracie had died. I inform him that all they have done is put her to sleep so she doesn't get hurt.

**1 hour later**

*Graces Prov*

I wake up and have a head rush then I go dizzy. I quickly get seen but a nurse. I have to have an emergency mri scan. I have that and we find out I have a brain choma...

Hi guys sorry its short didnt know what to write xx