PARTAYYY🎉

(3rd person POV) 

Geoff and Bridgette had just finished setting up. DJ was also there since he cooked lots of food. First to arrive was Courtney and Gwen. Then, Heather and Cody. And so on. (Some people were from Total drama, some were random friends of Geoffs)

"Well, welcome guys!" Bridgette welcomed the others. "Heyy!" Cody exclaimed. "There's not much people here, but doesn't mean we can't get the party started!" Geoff said. "Yeah yeah, I just got to make sure I don't find Alejerkdro!" Heather complained. "You can't just ignore your boyfriend, Heath!" Cody said. "1.He is NOT my boyfriend. 2.I can do whatever I want! 3.How would you know what it's like to have a boyfriend? Sure you have Noah, but he is literally a walking sarcastic, book loving stick." Heather said. "Whatever!" Cody fought back. "Pipe it down you two, will ya!?" Courtney yelled. "He didn't even deny what Heather said about Noah!" Gwen snickered. Cody just crossed his arms.

Finally, more and more people started to arrive. It got really loud. There was people dancing everywhere. Really loud music! Others, chanting for someone to chug a drink. And whatsoever. Then, here arrives the iconic trio. "TEAM E-SCOPE IS HEREE!! LETS GET THE REAL PARTAY STARTEDD!!" Izzy exclaimed, as the 3 walk in the door. "Wow. What a party." Noah complained. He really didn't care for partys. But he only come for one reason. And because Eva threatened him-!

 "WOOO!!" Izzy yelled, jumping all around. "Izzy hasn't even touched a drink and she is acting crazy." Noah said. "Yeah, you got a problem with that twink?" Eva replied. "Damn, no problem at all. Im just going to go read my book somewhere." Noah told her. "BYE BYE NOWUHH!!" Izzy exclaimed.

While all that was happening, Cody was just wandering around. Heather was off complaining to someone. Gwen was probably with her girlfriend. Well, atleast they like each other but won't admit it. And Owen was sick! He was hoping to run into Noah. 'Maybe he didn't come?' Cody thought. That's at least what he thought, until he heard Izzy yell out Noahs name. "BYE BYE NOWUHH!!" She said. Was Noah leaving the party already? Cody rushed around to see if he could find Noah.

(Cliffhanger on Noco!!)

_______________________

(Gwens POV)

After lots of people had arrived, me and Courtney had kinda just split up. I mean, I've been trying to find her! But there is way to many people. I decided to check the spare rooms, maybe she thought it was to loud out there. 

As I walk into one room, I accidentally walk into Alejandro and Heather. "Mi Amor, how are you?" Alejandro asked Heather. "Why did you bring me here, huh!? Alejerkdro!" Heather exclaimed. 'Rela- uhm, Gwen?" Alejandro started. "Sorry! Do you guys uhm..know where Courtney is?" I asked them. Awkward...! "No, sorry!" Alejandro said. Heather just shook her head no. "Hope you have good luck finding her!" He waved as I started too walk out. "SO NOW YOUR FLIRTING WITH HERRR!?" Heather said. Damn. 

Finally as I walk into another room, I find Court. She was just sitting on the bed, doing nothing. "Court?" I said. "Oh-! Gwen! Uhmm..hi!" Courtney said. She was acting a littlee wierd.. "Why are you in here?" I asked. "Oh...! Nothing really!" She replied. Yeah, I knew she was lying. She started twiddling her thumbs. "Hah! Dont lie to me. Was it dumbcan?" I wondered. "...Yes.." She said. She put her head down. "I swear!! One day that bitch will get his karma!" I exclaimed. "Now, you can't just sit in here the whole time! Lets go party!!" I said. She had a smile on her face. I grabbed her hand, and we ran out to the dance floor.

As we were dancing, I of course noticed her bright smile. And its like she was the only thing that mattered right now. I didnt even think about it but...I leaned in for a kiss. There we were. Our lips smashed together. I felt her kiss back, but it wasn't long until she pulled away. She ran away, pushing threw the crowd. 

Shit.

What did I do..!

(What's gonna happen with gwourtney!?😔)

_______________________

(BACK TO NOCOOOWOWOOOO!)

(Noahs POV)

I found a good spare room where hopefully no one would fine me. Well except for him. My crush. Yes, I am gay! I just dated Emma for money. It was all the producers. I sat down on the floor and took out my book. I got lost in the words and suspense of the book, that I didn't notice the little geek next to me. "Hi Noah!" Cody exclaimed. I jumped a bit, but didn't show much emotion of it. "Cody!?" I yelled. "God, you scared me!" I said. "Wait, is this sarcasm?" He asked. I shook my head. He was sitting next to me, looking at the book. "To many words. Its so confusing to read!" Cody examined the book. "Can you read it to meeee?" He asked. "Fine." I replied. He laid down next to me, and I started reading the book out loud. I had to start over, but it was fine.

Not long after, he was asleep. His head, resting on my lap. I was very flustered, but let him stay. I continued reading in my head. But fell asleep soon after.

______________________

(I honestly don't feel like writing more, so I hope this is good😭! The next chapter will be after the party, and their all home!)