Ch.7 Where Do We Go From Here?

Aoba's POV

I felt warmth lying next to me in my bed. I look over to see ruffled white hair attached to a lightly snoring Clear with his mouth held ajar.

Adorable.

Last night's events start to replay in my mind. My face heats up at the thought. I don't know what came over me. I've been so alone for so long, I just wanted to be touched, to be loved, trusted.

Clear gave that to me.

I want to be the one to fix him.

Not change him by any means, just tend to the heart of his that was so lost and confused. In a sense I've found my purpose. After high school life was anything but exciting. Day in and day out I'd get up, eat, stack some CDs, rant at Noiz, and walk home alone. I had friends, sure. Though they could never give me the full contact I needed. The thing to really keep me grounded. Ever since this stranger caught me in the park, my life has been more interesting. I'm forever grateful.

"Hnn...Aoba-san?"

Oh god. His groggy morning voice rang through my ears. It was husky, yet cute all at once. I looked into his scarlet eyes.

"Good-morning."

His eyes glanced around the room, taking in his surroundings. Some realization must have hit him, for he sat up in an urgent matter.

"Ah! Oh my, Aoba I am so sorry!"

I gave him a questionable glance as I sat up next to him.

"What for?"

"Last night...I shouldn't have..I uh"

"Why are you apologizing? If I remember correctly I ASKED you for it. Full consent Clear. Why? Do you regret having sex with me?"

"What? No! No Aoba it was one of the best nights I've ever had...in fact I'd do it again. It's just-"

"Just what? Look Clear, I see that look on your face. I can tell what you're thinking. You trust me right? You're not just some one night stand, not to me! If anything I was hoping this would further our relationship. I-I really like you Clear."

The anxiety visibly wiped off his face. He seemed much calmer now.

"I really like you too, Aoba."

"Good."

I set my hand down on his shoulder and pulled him towards me, claiming his morning lips with my own. His eyes shut and he took me on for a face battle. We pulled away, panting slightly.

"We should get ready for the day, I'm taking you on a date Clear."

His eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas.

"Really! Where?"

"You'll see. Now go."

He jumped out of the bed and scrambled to his room to get fresh clothes, I had watched as his cute bare butt skipped out of the room.

'That's all mine' I thought to myself.

I got up and picked up our clothes from the floor to toss in the hamper. Then I proceeded to take a shower and dress myself for the day. I planned to take Clear out on the town and really spend some quality time with him.

When I walked downstairs I saw Clear getting out some bowls for breakfast.

"Is cereal okay?"

"That's fine. I'll take Fruity Pebbles."

He nods and gets me the box and milk. We ate in peace and I helped clean up.

"Soo now will you tell me?"