Chapter 12: What are we?

Narrator's pov:
The two girls were tangled up in the bed. The sun shining through Jasmine's window landing perfectly on her face. She scrunched her face as she turned around to Skylar who was sleeping as well. Last night was an adventure to both, the excitement of having sex while her parents and brothers were in the house, the possibility of them getting caught, the lies..It was all kind of tiring but really exhilarating.

Skylar was awoken by the girls movements, she opened her eyes slowly, fearing that this might just all be a dream, that last night didn't really happen, that none of this really happened. She let out a small sigh of relief as she saw the small brunette next to her, the one that haunted her dreams and graced her nightmares, the one who ran through her mind everyday without fail, the one who left her in shock last night when she took the sudden action of giving her unexpected head.

Jasmine, who was rudely awoken by the sun, opened her eyes and saw Skylar's emerald green eyes staring at her. "You're staring.." She mumbled. "I'm admiring.." Skylar corrects. "Same shit.." Jasmine says in a raspy voice. Her throat hurt from last light along with her legs. Her pussy was sore and her lips swollen. "No, it's not the same.." Skylar said giving the girl a kiss on the forehead. "My throat hurts.." Jasmine complained. "After last night, I'd be surprised if it didn't." Skylar chuckles. "It was worth it.." Jasmine says hugging the girl. Their bodies molding together, their legs piling over each other.

Jasmine sat up and looked around. She took a breath and got up. "Where you going?" Skylar asked. "Bathroom.." Jasmine smiled. "Okay.." Skylar said as she buried her face in the pillow. Both girls had one question neither one had asked yet. After Jasmine used the bathroom she laid back down with Skylar. "I have a question.." Jasmine spoke up earning Skylars attention. "Mhm?" Skylar looked at the girl wondering what the question could possibly be. Could it be they had the same one? "What are we?" Jasmine asked as she faced the tall brunette. "I...don't really know.." Skylar answered truthfully.

Jasmine nodded and turned her face to the ceiling. "I just wanna know.." Jasmine clarifies. "Okay..I truly don't know what we are.." Skylar admits. "Let's figure that out later...right now just kiss me.." Skylar whispered as she leaned in to the girl. Both girls leaned in and kissed softly. Both their lips were swollen, but craving each other. "I should go down for breakfast.." Jasmine smiles. "Damn it. I'll come over later today.." Skylar said sitting up. "Okay.." Jasmine smiled as Skylar leaned to her now fully dressed.

"See you in a few hours baby.." Skylar whispered as she kissed the brunette. "Bye bye.." Jasmine whispered. Skylar opened her window and climbed out. Jasmine bit her lip once the girl left. She got up and picked up some underwear. She put the underwear on and left her room. "Morning Familia!" (Morning Family!) Jasmine yelled as she entered the downstairs kitchen. "Buenos días baby!" (Good morning baby!) Her mom yelled back as she hugged her.

"Uy baby, estás bien?" (Uy baby, are you okay?) Her mom asked as Jasmines' legs failed her as she pulled away. "Yeah, I'm okay, just knee failure I guess.." Jasmine muttered. They ate breakfast together in leave talking about ransoms things. The afternoon rolled around pretty quickly and Skylar was gonna arrive soon. Jasmine was still wearing her shirt with just panties and a bra under. It was just her and her brothers at home since her parents had to work.

Angelo and Sam were playing Fortnite and Jasmine was sitting on the couch watching TikTok. The doorbell rung and they all turned their heads in that direction. "Jas can you go get it? I'm beating Sam's ass right now." Angelo says as he violently presses buttons on the controller. They were in the upstairs living room, pretty far from the front door. Jasmine rolled her eyes and walked down the stairs, she made her way to the front door and looked through the peep hole.

She saw it was the tall brunette from this morning and let her in with a smile. "Hey Sky!" Jasmine squeaks as she cheerfully opens the door. "Hi Jas! Where's your brother?" Skylar asks looking around. "Upstairs." Jasmine smiles. "Perfect.." Skylar says as she pulls the girl in for a kiss. The kiss is soft and gentle. It was quick since Angelo yelled from upstairs. "JASSSS WHO IS ITTTTTT?" Her brother yelled still from the couch. "IT WAS SKYYYY!" Jasmine yells back rolling her eyes. "SKYYYYYYY WE'RE UPSTAIRSSSSS!" Sam yells.

"COMINGGGGGG!" Skylar yells as she smirked. She kissed the shirt girl once again before going up the stairs. The small brunette followed behind after locking the front door. "Sky!" Angelo squeals as he puts the controller down. "Angelo!" Skylar says with excitement. They do their traditional handshake and Skylar dabs Sam up. "Jas, put on some pants." Angelo complains. "Never!" Jasmine shakes her head as she sits down in her previous spot. "Jasmine, we have a guest. Please put on some pants." Angelo says again, he sounded like their mom.

"You sound like mom.." Jasmine says rolling her eyes. She got up and went to her room slamming the door behind her. "She's gonna drive me insane, I swear." Angelo says rolling his eyes. Skylar laughs and leans back. A few minutes later Jasmine comes back in black booty shorts and a black crop top. "The fuck are you wearing?" Sam asks confused. "Clothes." Jasmine replies with sass. She makes her way downstairs. "Where are you going?" Angelo asks getting up. "TO THE MALL!" She responds from downstairs. "Not like that!" Sam yells as he makes his way downstairs. "Sam, you're not my dad." Jasmine says rolling her eyes.

Everyone gathers in the kitchen where Jasmine is cornered by her brothers. "I don't give a fuck. You're not leaving the house with half your ass showing." Sam says crossing his arms. "Bro. I'm old enough to decide what I'm gonna wear." Jasmine says pushing past them. "Jasmine Ramirez get your ass back here." Angelo says sternly. "Oh my god. Que quieres?" (Oh my god. What do you want?) Jasmine complains. Skylar watched by the counter. She complete agrees with her brothers, she does not want Jasmine to go out like that. Showing half her ass. No. She doesn't like it at all.

"Go upstairs and change out of those booty shorts. Put on something else that doesn't show half your ass." Angelo says sternly once again. "Why do you careee?" Jasmine responds. "Jasmine. Change. Now." Angelo says closing his eyes and pointing to the upstairs. Jasmine stomps her way upstairs and slams her door shut. "I think forgot something at my house. I'll be right back!" Skylar says as she runs to her car. The boys are confused but let it slide. Skylar padres her car a few houses down the street and runs to the Ramirez's house. She goes through Jasmines window and into her room. She hears her rambling to herself about something under her breath.

She also sees the clothes she was previously wearing on the bed. She finds her and sees she's in her underwear. "What are you rambling about?" She asks as she raises a brow. "My brothers being annoying trying to control what I can and can't wear." Jasmine rolls her eyes. "Well, I mean.." Skylar starts before being interrupted by a knock. "Jasmine?" She hears Angelo call through the door. "What?!" Jasmine yells back. "Can I come in?" He asks. "No, I'm naked!" Jasmine yells back. "Oh." They hear as the voice fades.

"I mean, I'm on their side on this one." Skylar finished her once interrupted sentence. "Seriously?!" Jasmine says annoyed. "Yeah. I don't want people looking at what only I can see." Skylar says sternly as she grabs Jasmines hips and pulls her to her. "W-what?" Jasmine is taken aback by the sentence. "You're mine. I don't care if we're in a relationship or not. You're mine. I don't want people staring at what is mine." Skylar said in a low, stern voice. "I-I.." Jasmine was at a loss for words. Her face was red and her heart's racing.

She asking herself only one question.

When were they gonna actually date?
————————