Luke

"This is insane. This is Insaneee" Luke Muttered to Himself as He Drove over to the One Place he knew Saoirse stayed at for a good majority of her life. Hollis Thatchers Mansion. It was strange to see it again after quite a while
"Ugh" He went up to it. "Ok.." He sighed. He rang the doorbell. Then spoke into the speaker,
"uh hi! Is Hollis Home? Is Saoirse ..Saoirse Castellan Home? Ledger Callestan? Reinhard Callestan? Are they there?... "
The Doors opened. He walked and Saw the Garden. He peaked over at the road near it. He saw what seemed to be Damaged Porsche Car pieces and A crooked Damaged sign that Read, "Please slow Down for children"..
"....Huh" Luke commented as he kept Walking. He just ignored it and Continued. He finally knocked on the doors. "Please!...Please Open uppp" He knocked. Nothing. He knocked again...Still nothing. "Tch..Too bad I can't call her through phone-" he speaks as he is about to lean against the doors and sits.
Then the door opens. Luke freaks out and is surprised to see Hollis Answer.
"Luke?..." she asked. "Oh! Uh..Hey Hollis." He awkwardly greeted.
"Luke it's late Afternoon. Saoirse Told Me you are leaving for College just this Day. Is it delayed?" She added.
"Ah no..Uh times got mixed up and Oh yeah. Not leaving until tomorrow."
"Oh...Ok..would you like To come in?" She genuinely offered. "No no! Uh yeah no thanks. Say, speaking of Saoirse, Is she here?"
The Mist appeared in her eyes. Luke Saw it and felt his face turn. "No..She isn't here. In fact, The mansion owner isn't in a pleasant mood to have her around. Ledger and Reinahard too"
"Oh..Uh he isn't? Heh..Um" Luke Nervously bit his lip, "Why?" He asked. "There was An Incident with His son.. Though there was no proof she was responsible ..He believes she was.."
"What? You're kidding right?" He asked her. It sounded ridiculous. The mist appeared. Luke now was starting to catch on.
"No..I'm not..I'm not sure why.." she muttered.
"So..where- where are they?" He asked her. "She left to Go on a Trip"
"What trip?"
"..."
"...Hollis..What Trip?!"
She didn't reply. Only closes the doors. This freaked Luke Out. Yet now he was even more confused. He ran as fast as he could to get out. Then he stopped and realized Something. The same place that has broken Porsche Car pieces..Turned into broken Golden Chariot Pieces through the mist.
"Saoirse ..What did you do?" He whispered worried under his breath. He definitely left.
As he drove, He tried to think about other places Ledger, Reinhard, And Saoirse Would have been.
Then someone called him. "Hey Luke! Did I leave my bag there?" It was Brigitta "Huh? Oh no. Uh yeah no. I'm not sure, I'll check. And I'll call you back. I am Almost home" He tells her. When he made it home, He quickly called her back.
"Hey! So your Bag? Where do you think you left it?" He asked her as he opened the door to his house and looked around.
"Uhh..I think! Oh never mind! It's right here!"
"Oh ok Great!"
Things went silent... "Luke?" Brigitta asked. "Oh uh..Yeah Yeah Sorry" He scratched his Head. "..Luke you good?"
"Yeah I am it's just...Hey do you know a thing about girls? I mean- since you are a girl?"
"Why?" She chuckled. "You have a date?"
"No no! Ugh. I mean..Saoirse.."
"...What about her? Are her Brothers Good?"
"Yeah..Ugh..I don't know. Do you ever just like..Think something is weird about your Family or like one of your Family members?"
"Ahaha! That's funny. Dude I forgot to tell you" Desiree goes on to say, "We finally adopted into our group"
"Oh wow! Really?" Luke Almost seems to have forgotten the original topic. "Yeah. His name Is Ethan."
"Ethan.." He repeated. Why did Luke think something like..Like That was Familiar?
"Yeah. Haha! Don't tell the others but I had to admit that young Boy is Strange. Some days it's like.."
"...Like what?"
"Heh! Uh never mind!" She cheered, "Uh. All I know Is he wanted to Go to this Summer Camp this year."
Luke thought he Could Spit out water if He had any.
"I'm sorry, Did You just say summer Camp?"
"Uh..huh..Uh Yeah why?"
"What do You know about it?"
"Uh it's just right in New York. Couple of hours from here I guess." Brigitta mumbled. "And Uh Yeah. Pretty much it. I mean, Ethan isn't very Close to Cephus, Diwa, and me. That's All I can really say..So.."
"I get that," Muttered Luke. Ethan Sounded A lot like Saoirse. "Luke...What's Going on?"
"... I- promise You won't laugh? Or tell the others?- I-"
"Luke?"
"I mean, Never mind."
"Luke. Seriously. What is happening?" Her tone went seriously. "Nothing Nothing! I uhh..Goodbye! Thanks!" He hung up. "Dang it! He Yelled. "Luke If you cause someone to go insane I think The Monsters and Gods of Greek mythology will laugh at You!" He pointed to himself in the nearby mirror. Feeling cringy.
"..."
Luke found a Gulf club leaning against the side of the wall.
"That's It" He looked at himself Again. "I'm going to see if I can Find this Demigod Camp.. again"