Matt

"More like Matt Screwed us over" Shrugged Corey.

"Gee thanks for that clarification" I snickered. Anyway, coming up with a plan was the hardest part.

All of us tried to See in what fashion we could be successful. Gosh I sound like a nerd.

Anyway, Corey suggested that we have Extra.

"Do you guys know how to pull off stunts?" He asked the Stoll.

"Uh YEAH!" They both Declared.

"Ok Great!" Reinahard added,

"We'll have you guys as back up just in case we need to. Aoife, Sul, and Jason will work on a spell to help Thamyris Soul get to Eslyuim. In the meantime.."

Nancy came walking in with a Beat box.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

But then remember she pinned my ass back at the gym.

"We Dance," She grinned.

And it was on. We all practiced and Practiced.

Did witchcraft, Did witchcraft as the days went by. We needed someone to be a watch out, it was mostly Sulis who did that [Girl whipped Atilla's Butt in the most rad way, might I remind you. Don't be fooled by the Flower Goddess thing].

"Like My Dad Use to say when I was in Ballet!" Nancy declared.

"What did your Dad say?" Asked Charles. I found it strange how she used Past tense.

"Get those feet moving, girl!" She declared.

Well isn't that nice. Lol.

"Guys! We're running out of Time!"

Moaned Thamyris.

It was Then Tantalus, And Mr. D came walking in on us.

We all stopped.

"What is-" Mr D was about to say.

"You know what, never mind."

Tantalus laughed.

"You seriously think you can beat the Muses?"

You couldn't even beat Me Up when You came walking into the camperoo" He Told me

"I challenged The Muses! I have no problem challenging you to a fight, Cunt!" I glared. Tantalus Growled.

"Ok Ok' you two quit it!" Reinhard intervened.

"You guys sure need hope" Mr D genuinely nervously said.

"Did You report them?" Asked Aoife.

"Look" He signed,

"I know I should, next time I go back but..Look Kiddos. They are still Gods and They're my best friends"

"Best friends with someone who wants to make our lives Tragedies?!" Thamyris Complained.

"Thamyris, All of you, be honest. Did someone Like Cleo really seem that Bad? Would Olympus not love them so much but as To still keep them around despite their attitudes?" He asked.

We all turned for a second.

I saw Achilos and her sisters get dark...They were in their bird forms..So of course Mr. D nor tantalus saw them..

"I Guess..But But-" Thamyris was about to say.

Honestly. I couldn't blame the bro. Dude was In love with Hyacinthus, Cleo's, a Muses Son! Plus she was genuinely a good Mother in Law from what I heard from the group. Kids I've known, that I was close to would Tell me that They're Parents would Have Awful In laws. So it's quite a shame this is the only way we could have any good ones.