2:16 Facing Darkness Is Kinda My Thing

Facing Darkness Is Kinda My Thing
Part 3
————

Facing Darkness Is Kinda My ThingPart 3————

————

RECAP

Just then the door burst open, revealing the 'Darkness', it then roaring. You quickly moved away from the desk and over to Hope, the pig standing behind you two. Hope raised her hand, shutting the door immediately along with a plank of wood to hold it in place.

"Little witches, little witches, let... me... in!" The Darkness roared, pausing between each word. Hope raised up the axe as soon as the monster growled from behind the door.

The sound of wind whooshing brought Josie back from her subconscious as she looked up at the roof, her eyes returning to normal. "Hope Mikaelson and Kate Lockwood... are you in my head?" She questioned herself before falling onto the concrete unconscious.

————

The Darkness then kicked down the door, he then threw his hands in front of his face and let out a roar, that drew in a massive amount of wind which actually felt like magic.

You then watched as Hope was lifted off the ground and watched as wolf turned its head side ways and then to the other side quite fast, trying to create a circle. You then watched as Hope span around in a circle, gasping as she was confused with what was happening.

The wolf then threw her against the wall with the magic, it then turning to you and throwing you against the same wall, causing you to fall on top of Hope, both of you letting out a pained cry.

The pig walked backwards as far as it could as the Darkness walked towards it. The werewolf hissed, causing squealing to come from the pig. You painfully moved off of Hope. "Sorry." You groaned out, earning a sympathetic smile from Hope.

You both then looked over to see the wolf swallowing the pig. "No!" Hope called out. Hope then got up, picking up the axe and staking it into the chest of the wolf, earning it to let out a groan as it fell to the ground.

You got up and held your side that was in pain and watched as the pigs tail moved and the stomach of the wolf gurgled. "Pig!" Hope called out again and hit the axe over the stomach, cutting it open. You then placed your free hand over your mouth as you thought that that was disgusting.

Instead of pig hooves coming from the stomach, a hand came out. You and Hope then became extremely confused when Josie came out instead. "What the hell is going on? Where's Pig?" You questioned, your free hand resting on your hips.

"Oh, uh..." Josie trailed off, just as scared. "I-I was the pig." Josie stated, stuttering a little. "I thought if I disguised myself the Darkness would leave me alone." Josie explained, knowing you and Hope were a little mad.