Chapter 2.

Now we go to the gym battle.

Ash Ketchum: Pikachu, use Quick Attack!

Erika: Tangela, Vine Whip!

Tangela uses Vine Whip, but Pikachu dodges the attack and hits Tangela thus defeating it.

Pokemon Referee: Tangela is unable to battle! And the winner is Ash from Pallet Town!

Ash Ketchum: Alright! (Hugs Pikachu) Man, you were awesome, Pikachu!

Erika: Very well... as proof of your victory of the Celadon City gym and by my authority of the Pokemon league. I now present you with the Rainbow Badge.

Ash Ketchum: I just got a Rainbow Badge!

Erika: How many badges does this make?

Ash Ketchum: It's my third badge!

Erika: I look forward to you winning all eight and enter the Pokemon league.

Ash Ketchum: Thanks. I'll do my best!

Now we go to the Pokemon Center.

Ash Ketchum: Oh, hi, mom.

Delia Ketchum: Well, well! You finally decided to call!

Ash Ketchum: Uh, yeah. Well...

Delia Ketchum: Do you have any idea how many Pokemon Centers I've been leaving messages at, hoping you would be there?!

While Delia talks to Ash, Pikachu makes a funny face in front of Ivysaur

Delia Ketchum: If I didn't say it was a big emergency, you wouldn't have called back, would you, You're just like your father, It would't hurt to call me once in a while, now would it? (Sees Pikachu) Oh, Pikachu! Hey there!

Ash Ketchum: That's all? We're hanging up.

Delia Ketchum: Now hold on! I want to make sure your eating right.

Ash Ketchum: I'm eating.

While Ash and Delia are talking we see Sorrel studying on his phone and next to him is his Lucario.

Delia Ketchum: And eat your vegetables is very important. And what about laundry? You're not wearing dirty shirts everyday are you?

Ash Ketchum: Come on, mom you're worried too much.

Then we see Verity along with some new guest stars.

Nurse Joy: Your all set. Your Pokemon is completely healed happy and in perfect health.

Verity: I was so worried! Thank you, Nurse Joy! (Noticed Wanted Poster) Wanted posters?

Nurse Joy: Yes, that's Team Rocket.

Verity: Team Rocket?

Nurse Joy: They're awful, and they go around stealing other people's Pokemon. The worst of the worst.