Chapter 4.

Later that morning, As the heroes wakes up.

Verity: Morning, Piplup. Sleep well?

Then Pikachu and the heroes notices That Entei and wild Pokémon are gone.

Ash Ketchum: Entei and its friends are gone.

Sorrel: Yeah.

Then Charmander wakes up.

Shakes: Hey! Charmander! You feeling better?

Charmander was renewed and recovered.

Shakes: How does it look now, Sorrel?

Sorrel: Let's see. Your tail flame looks good. Yup. That tells me you're back to feeling fine! You're good to go.

Ash Ketchum: Isn't that great, Charmander?

(Charmander agrees)

Ash: Hey, you wanna come along with us? I'd like you and Shakes to become good friends!

Charmender then began to realize, Flashback starts with its trainer walking and Flashback ends.

Shakes, noticed the look, gently held its cheek as Charmander looks up at Shakes, who gave it a warm, fatherly smile.

Shakes: It's okay, Charmander. I know your previous trainer abandoned you in the rain, but I'm not like that. I've decided to give you a greater and happy life just like anyone else. Okay?

Then Charmander agrees.

Shakes: Are you really gonna give it a try?

Charmander then grows exciting, Shakes sends out his Poké Ball.

Shakes: Charmander, no matter what happens in the future unfolds, I'll always keep my promise and never let anything happen to you. I'll always stay by your side no matter what.

Charmander smiled and gently taps the Poké Ball, Sending it into the Poké Ball.

Shakes smiled he held a his Poké Ball, containing Charmander.

Ash: Congratulations, Shakes! You've just caught your first Pokémon!

Verity: Congratulations, Shakes.

Now we go to the heroes walking out of the cave and they see something.

Ash Ketchum: It's a rainbow!

Verity: So beautiful!

Sorrel: They say that Ho-Oh lives at the end of the rainbow!

Then the Rainbow Wing began to glow in Ash's Jacket and he takes out. Same that happening to The Sword of Excalibur in Shakes' hand.

As Shakes and Ash uses the Rainbow Wing and The Sword of Excalibur touches the Rainbow and begins to glow.

Sorrel: The legend. Says the Rainbow Wing will guide you.

Then the eyes of Marshadow appears in Ash's Shadow, It emerges from the Shadow.

Ash Ketchum: So, what's over that way?

Sorrel: There are quite a number of steep mountains over there. The Raizen Mountain Range.

Ash Ketchum: I know! I'm gonna meet Ho-Oh and have a Pokémon battle!

As Marshadow vanishes.

Verity: I'd love to meet Ho-Oh, too!

Sorrel: So would I! Then I can determine for myself whether the legend of the Rainbow Hero, is actually true.

Ash Ketchum: What about you, Shakes? You want to come too?

Shakes: Me? Are you sure?

Ash Ketchum: I'm sure you will like that.

Shakes: Well... I've been through adventures with my teammates before. Looks like this is the new start for me. My first adventure, within the World of Pokémon. I'm ready for anything to find the Legendary Pokemon, Ho-Oh with you Ash.

Ash Ketchum: All right. C'mon! We've gotta get moving and find Ho-Oh!

Verity: Right!

As Team Rocket looks at the heroes preparing to find Ho-Oh.

Jessie: That's music to my ears.

James: Entei proved too elusive, but...

Meowth: Catching Ho-Oh would rule!

Team Rocket: We're so cool!