Chapter 9.

Now we go to the Nightmare scene, Where Ash's Mother opens the door.

Delia Ketchum: Ash Ketchum, are you still asleep? You'll be late getting to Professor Oak's class!

Ash Ketchum: (He wakes up) Yeah, right, (He wakes up Shocked and gets up late panic) Mom, why didn't you wake me up?!

Now we cut to the School, As Ash runs to Professor Oak, who was watering flowers.

Ash Ketchum: Professor Oak!

Professor Oak: Oh, if it isn't Ash.

Ash Ketchum: Am I on time?

Professor Oak: There are four students who came to school late, and you were the latest of them all.

Later, While the students are watching, Ash arrives.

Verity: Ash, your late.

Ash Ketchum: I overslept a little.

Sorrel: Where's your homework?

Ash Ketchum: Aw, I forgot it!

Verity: What were you thinking?!

Then Ash sees a Blurry Pikachu running, as he looks.

Verity: Ash, what is it?

Ash Ketchum: Uh... It's nothing.

Verity: Your weird.

Later, while Agatha talks about the rainbow.

Agatha: The subject of today's class is rainbows. Rainbows are caused by the sun's rays moving through the atmosphere, and when they encounter water vapor, their light is bent and refracted, causing a multicolored arc. Children, have you ever...

Ash looks at Ho-oh, then nods, and sees a airplane, Later While he's watching over the lands and cities.

Then Verity and Sorrel arrives.

Verity: How long are you going to stand there?

Verity: Aren't you sick of that view yet?

Sorrel: What's on your mind?

Ash Ketchum: I was just wondering what's way out there.

Sorrel: Let's see. There are forests and rivers, and mountains and there's the next town, too.

Ash Ketchum: And past that?

Sorrel: More forests and rivers and eventually, you get to the sea.

Ash Ketchum: And past that?

Verity: I'm sure it's more of the same.

Ash Ketchum: The thing is... you never know until you go there, For me... I wanna see what's out there with my own eyes.

Sorrel: On a journey?

Verity: Sounds like fun, You don'y have to worry about school and schedules.

Sorrel: You can see lots of new things in places you never even knew about.

Ash Ketchum: And at night, I can look at the stars and talk things over with friends i'm traveling with, And as long as my buddy's with me, I can go anywhere.

Sorrel: Your buddy?

Verity: What buddy?

Ash Ketchum: You even have to ask? My buddy's with me all the time! Always...

Then he sees a Blurry Pikachu, then it fades, then he begins to cry.

Ash Ketchum: Oh yeah..

Verity: Ash, you're crying.

Ash Ketchum: I am? So?

Verity: So pull yourself together!

Sorrel: What's the matter?

As Ash wipes his tears, he turns around to see Verity and Sorrel have disappeared.

Then suddenly, Pikachu's voice echo, and sees a Blurry Pikachu appearing and began to follow it

Ash Ketchum: Hey, wait!

As he runs to the city, he then finds a running blurring Pikachu

Ash Ketchum: Of course! We used to run like this all the time! But... But... I can't remember who you are! You were my very best friend, but...

Then suddenly, the city began to crumble, As He tried to catch a Blurry Pikachu.

Ash Ketchum: Don't go!!

As he falls, then he catches the Blurry Pikachu, Then gold pedals appears, Then Pikachu appears.

Ash Ketchum: Pikachu!

Ash and Pikachu looked down as they are falling down to their doom. In reality Ash wakes up and breathes terrified.

Pikachu: Pika, pi. Pikachu.

Ash Ketchum: Pikachu! (Hugs it) Pikachu! It was all my fault! I'm sorry! I just... I just...

Then the eyes of Marshadow fades.

As Verity picks the Rainbow Wing up.

Verity: Look, Ash. Here.

As Verity Gives the Rainbow wing to Ash.

Ask Ketchum: Thank you very much.

Verity: Do you know how long we've been looking for you?!

Ash Ketchum: Uh... sorry.

Sorrel: Do you honestly think you're going to win every battle? It's the times we lose that we truly see what a Trainer's made of, But that's just my opinion.

Shakes smiled as he held Charmeleon's Poké Ball.