Hello Jewel

HEY GUYS, SO THIS MIGHT BE A SHORTER CHAPTER BUT ITS GOING TO BE A FULL ON VINCENT POV. ENJOYY!!

Vincent POV:

I texted Nico and Gio to meet at the car in ten minutes so I could take a call. I phoned Matheo, my mind still racing with thoughts. 

"Matheo, do I have a bride?" I spoke through the phone, well-knowing the answer by now.

"O-of course Mr. Gallo, o-or should I call you V-vincent, I mean we are going to be family n-now aren't we?" I internally scoffed, I had said four words and this idiota was aldready on his knees. The fact he dared to call us family when he was stammering like a mutt made me furious. I clenched my fists. This was so much bullshit and such a damn waste of time. I tossed the phone on the bed and kept it on speaker and began changing. 

"No you may fucking not call me Vincent. Now put my bride on the phone." I smirked, wanting to see his reaction. How would the darling princess' daddy react when he finds out she flew the coop. Undoubtedly, it's because of this man that she is spoiled. Fathers always spoil their daughters. 

"O-of course, m-m-my apologies, just a second." He barely got out, how the hell is someone so scared yet the fourth biggest and most powerful mafia in the world. I looked through my clothes, putting on a compression shirt. It felt nice to get out of wearing a suit 24/7. The plan was simple. Find this puttana, nab her onto the private jet, teach her a lesson or two there if I feel like it, then bring her here so she can't escape before the wedding. I scoffed to myself, this was fucking bullshit, I never chase after girls like this but the fact she thought that she was in control of this shit, made my blood boil. This is a fucking buisness arrangment, and if it's buisness I'm in control no matter what. 

"WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT BITCH GO!" I heard Matheo scream from the other end of the phone, probably at his sons.

CRASH! CRASH! RIP! CRASH!

"Matheo hurry the fuck up." I growled now loosing my paitence. 

"Mr. G-gallo, i-it appears as though A-alexi has run away." He stammered, "I-I'll f-find her I p-promise." He added. I breathed in his fear. It was always so satisfying to be the reason that people were on their damn knees just so that I wouldn't kill them. Of course no one wants a death by my hand. Being in the mafia teaches you no mercy. 

I scoffed, "I know you fucking moron," I had no more time for this guys bullshit, "I aldready know where she is. You'll see her at the wedding, I intend on bringing her somewhere she can't escape for the time-being. Now fuck off and do something right. Your family will be bonded with the Gallo name, but I only need the girl, not the rest of you." I snarled, hanging up and making my way downstairs. I saw Nico and Gio waiting for me, Nico on his phone and Gio mummbling something about how sexy my to-be-wife was. I glared at him, shutting him down immedietly. Getting in the car, I explained the plan to the rest of the guys. "Nico, tap her phone right now, I want to know if she's making any calls or changes at all momments. I'm aldready wasting enough time on this bitch, I don't intend on wasting anymore." I ordered, my eyes glued to my phone. It appears as dear old Dad was coming back into town to meet my bride in two days. Wonderful. After about an hour of driving we got to the gate. Nico, Gio and I got off and ended up splitting so that if we found the girl before hand we can rush the plan.

This airport was fucking huge and a hassle, I couldn't find the damn gate anywhere and the flight left in 15 minutes. I began walking to a bar to ask for direction, and then ran into some girl. 

"Oh for fuck's sake-" I heard her whisper, she stood up and started apologizing profously. I hadn't really bothered looking up at the bitch, still trying to figure out where the hell C-13 would be. Well, this girl can apologize by helping me out. Annoyed now, I asked, "It's alright, can you help me?" Now looking up from my phone, I fought the urge to grab her by her throat and take her back to my house at this very second. It was miss spoiled runaway princess in the flesh. I saw her nose scrunch up and she simply told me that she was heading that way and I could follow her if need be. Then she completely passed me and was walking off. I caught up quickly and just looked at her for a few seconds, the photos didn't do her eyes justice. They glowed like stars, and her hair looked like an angels. Enzo, it's just buisness, remember this bitch is spoiled and just arm candy. The only thing we need from her is a child and that is it. My thoughts spoke up and I nodded. I saw her rush off and sit between Nico and Gio, looks like she hates me aldready. I smirked and took a seat a few rows behind them. 

Clearly, Gio and her were hitting off. She was smiling and laughing the entire time, does she not fucking know that I own her now? What a fucking whore. Finally the flight attendant boarded us into my jet. As the door closed behind us, I watched her face become confused, trying to backtrack and get out of the jet.

"Hello gioiello, I believe I forgot to introduce myself earlier, my name is Vincent Enzo Gallo." An evil smirk climbing onto my face. I heard Nico and Gio chuckling softly as the girl backed up and fell into a chair. Her eyes widening in fear, my eyes roamed her body. Her curves, her legs, her hair, and then my eyes fell on her shirt. Drenched in the chest area showing off a black lace bra. How many fucking guys would have eye-fucked her with this bitch walking around. 

"Now princess, what to do with you.." I said, taking a step forward.

OKAY MAN THIS IS WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH. YAY! IK IT WAS A LITTLE SHORT BUT GUY POV'S A REALLY HARD, I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER IN THE FUTURE!