Icebreaker

Alexi's POV:

"I rub my cock up and down, taking extra time to circle her oversensitive clit, making her body shudder. When she's impatiently whimpering, I finally line myself up and sink into her. Thrusting hard but slow, her body matches each of my movements perfectly-"

I slap the book close letting out a soft squeal. Since when was a book with such an innocent cover so descriptive. I fanned myself with the book in an effort to cool myself down. I always wanted a cute little romance like in the books I read. 

Alexi Dubois, there is nothing cute about a single on of these books. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a knock on the door. "Don't come in!" I shouted but nontheless, Nico waltzed into my room with Gio following close behind him. Both of them were wearing a frilly crop-top and tight black booty shorts. I raised a brow wondering what on earth was happening. 

"Alright you didn't think I was acutally just going to ignore the fact you-" Nico began but abruptly stopping midsentence raising a brow at me. Nico and Gio both exchanged a look and were eventually studying me like I was a CSI case of some sort.

"What? I was kind of busy guys. Also what on earth is up with your outfits? Don't get me wrong, pink is totally your color but just why?" I asked, my face still hot from Icebreaker.

Hannah Grace you are a creative motherfucker and I love you with all my heart.

"Lex, your face is redder than a ripened tomato. What on earth are you-" Gio begain once again stopping midsentence and exchanging a look with Nico. I scoffed and placed a small sticky note at where I left off before shutting the book closed. Both of them held a mischevious look on their face as they inched closer to me making me feel uneasy.

Nico grabbed my chin, forcing me to tilt my head up.

"You know you are so lucky that we found a way to embarress the living hell out of you. If not you would be under a strict interrogation right this second." He whispered. Normally butterflies would have errupted in my stomachbased on our proximity but I knew Nico way better than that. His mischevious look still decorated his features and unfortunately I was realizing that far too late as Gio swept my book right off my lap.

"GIOVANNI GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I screeched jumping out of bed. I was never going to hear the end of it if they read a mere few words on those pages. I jumped onto Gio's back just as he was about to open the book making him howl in surprise.

"NICO HELP THIS BOOK MATTERS GET THIS WITCH OFF OF ME!" He shouted, spinning me around only making me cling onto him harder.

"STOP MY BACK!" I shouted as we got dangerously close to a wall. Before I knew it I was in a sandwich between both Nico and Gio, who just decided to stop the spinning by giving both Gio and I a hug from behind. I bit my tounge in an effort to keep a groan of pain from fleeing out of my mouth. 

"Now that all of this craziness has subsided I shall open the book." Gio spoke in a haughty voice. I burried my face into his shoulder, half because of the embarresment that was to come and half because of Nico's constant pressure on my back since I was still clinging onto Gio for dear life.

I tilted my head up so I could watch my future trauma unfold in front of me only to see Gio opening the book to right where I left off on it. I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks and my ears and wanted the ground to swallow me whole. Nico craned his neck as they both read the first few lines of the page.

"OH MY SWEET CHILD WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?" Nico shouted his tone as smug as can be.

"I am allowed to have my hobbies!!" I argued. If this went any further my face was going to pop like a red pimple.