Chapter- 10

.
.
.
.

After eating their breakfast everyone went to company. Jin gave jungkook his shooting outfit. And the Idol started to get ready.

"Taehyung, Don't move alright? stay here and don't let anyone go inside." Jin order Taehyung and made him stand right outside the Idol changing room."yes sir." Taehyung said and bow.

Jin went to check everything last time before the shooting starts.

It's took Jungkook only an hour to ready. It's a normal Puma shoot that's why.

The door open and Jungkook come out. He directly went to shooting area without looking at anyone.

Taehyung stand there starstruck

"He's perfact.don't he ?" Taehyung asked his inner self just like he always does. He likes to talk with his inner self.

" of course he is." His inner voice replied.

Talk with himself, he developed from his childhood. When no one used to talk with him or play with him in the orphanage. He used to stay in his room and talk with his inner voice. And til now his this habit never let him feel that lonely.

After two hours the shoot was end. Jungkook went to change again.

"Is namjoon hyung coming today?" Jungkook asked Jin after getting inside the car.

"Yeah, he will be there in an hour i guess." Jin replied and signal the driver to start the car.

_______

"Jungkook! Namjoon has come" Jin yell, as namjoon sit on the sofa, waited for the Idol to come.

"Uf!" Jin sigh heavily and turn to taehyung who was standing quietly. " taehyung, please drag that brat here."

Taehyung bowed and went to call jungkook on his room.

He knock on the door. But no one opened. So he waits here for few second then again knocked. And this time the door opened and a wet hair jungkook come out, look like he just get out of the shower.

"Yes hyung-nim?" Jungkook asked softly while rubbing the towel on his wet hair.

Taehyung stand there looking at the Idol with widen eyes. Just kept on looking at him.

He show pink bubble around the Idol, and felt the time is going so slow.

He just saw jungkook sweetly smile at him while drying his hair. Then his rosie lips are moving but taehyung don't know what he is saying ..

Taehyung felt suddenly the whole reality become a dream. In the dream there is only he and jungkook.

"Tea!!" Jungkook said little loudly and wave his hand infront of taehyung face.