Chapter- 48

Long chapter! 2700+ words counted.
Ahhh my back hurt! 😭🖐🏻

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I do.. want you to claim me like the most expensive thing you owned."

"you were limited edition love. Now you are owned by me and will be forever. You get it? Mine and mine only"

"hey my moon.. i love you" Taehyung whisper. Fondness yeah.. that's the only thing jungkook found on that deep voice.. and it's make him open his closed eyes.

"I-i do.. I love you so much" jungkook can feel his eyes getting watery when Taehyung kissed him on cheek

.

"You know, I think I fell in love with you at the first sight."

"Just- hold me.. hold me tightly."

.
.

"You are the love of my soul. You will stay even if I die."

Jungkook gasps and wakes up with a force, body sweating. He gasps to take a breath properly. His body was shaking as he held the glass tightly and drank the water.

And he calmed down, he sat resting his back on the bedhead. And close his eyes again. But now there is no sleep. He hasn't got any sleep for the past few days. After the incident. He had to take sleep pills to get proper sleep but Jin has taken his sleeping pills and now he can't get any sleep without waking up in between like a fish without water.

And because of not getting proper sleep, he can't hear Taehyung... That was the only way for him to hear that deep voice and feel the warmth.

He tightly wraps the shirt around his body, snuggling into it, taehyung smells were still there. He closes his eyes.

"Your lips touched mine, addictive like that old aged wine.
I felt your hands on my hips, caressing my naked skin, oh! So smoothly...

I felt your hot breath on my face, felt the warmth of your arms in my needed body.

My eyes? They are closed. I refuse to see the reality.
I refuse to open my eyes and see the darkness.
I refuse to believe it's all my dream.
A dream, where you are holding me...
Oh! So lovely." He mumbled things that suddenly came to his mind. As he cries softly. Tears flow like nothing. Painful yeah... His every breath now feels painful.

It's getting worse every day... Getting too much. But Jungkook told himself. "Just a few more days." 

Suddenly some knock flinched him, he hurriedly wiped his face and looked up at the door, Jin entered with a wide smile on his face.

"We get it!"

______

"Sir we have a warrant" The head police officer, Kim Woojin said while showing the paper.

Dongwook chuckled, "So you are here to arrest me? For what? Woman trafficking? Like are you fucking kidding me!" He shouts at the office.

"Voice down Mr.Jeon! I'm not one of your dogs who will get scared if you raise your voice. I'm head office of Seoul and I do not fucking care if you shout! And yes I'm here to arrest you and it will be great if you decide to cooperate with us if not it's also not a problem I can still drag you out of your house!" Woojin said with confidence as he looked at the red-faced man in front of him.

.
.

"Breaking news! Jeon Dongwook was arrested early this morning! For women trafficking. Police rate Jeon Dongwook's multiple bars and find girls and women have been captured, also find a secret place from where he used to transport women overseas! This is XYZ news For more news stay tuned with us!"