Month 1

HESH

*month 1 day 10*    *narrating* It's been a week and a half since my brother was taken by Rorke. I wasn't able to save him but, I have been resting so I can save my little brother for that monster.

Merrick

Hey Hesh you gonna eat some breakfast?

No thank you Merrick.

Okay your loss.(Merrick leaves Hesh's room)  *Hesh looks at a picture that has himself,Elias,Logan* *sigh* I wish you both were here right now.(he leaves his room and out to the living room) *Ghost* Hey don't worry we will find Logan but you need to get better before you can leave for a mission. Thanks Ghost but I don't want to rest when Logan could possibly be molded into some thing like Rorke. And I can't let that happen.*soap* So you're saying you want to go save you little brother from the man that killed your father,almost killed you, and now going to shape Logan into some thing like himself? Yes Soap...that's what I want to do. *Hesh's thoughts* I hope you are okay Logan.I will do anything to save you.......Anything.

LOGAN

*thinking* I have been in this hole for around twenty hours and I can't take this place already. But I can't let him break me and mold me into something like him. I hope the other Ghosts can find me soon.....

KEEGAN 

*thoughts* I miss Logan as much as Hesh does. Logan always made me feel loved. I loved his laugh,his face,hair,body,I loved everything about him.

HESH

I know everyone is trying to help me feel a little better but I can't get Logan out of my head and how he was screaming for me and I couldn't save him. I wish I was able to save him..*after a few days......Hesh is talking to Ghost*