𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Friday arrived, and Renjun was suddenly nervous about their so-called date. He didn't know why he felt so anxious, but he was sweating badly as Haechan applied a little blush on his cheeks. "Look at that! My cousin is finally getting his man."

"Haechan, please, we're not going on a date! We're just going to see a movie," Renjun sighed.

"You're dense if you think that. Haven't you noticed how Jeno looks at you lately? Like he's in love with you," Haechan said, packing up his makeup.

"That's nonsense. Why would he fall for someone like me?"

"Someone handsome and cute like you... of course he will fall in love! Duh!" Haechan rolled his eyes and left the room to grab a glass of water. "Drink this. You look nervous as hell."

"I can't help but be nervous, okay? Jeno told me to get ready by 6, and there are only 10 minutes left," Renjun said, biting his lip and looking at Haechan with teary eyes.

"Oh my god, Renjun! There's nothing to worry about, okay? I know you're going out with your crush, but it will be fine. Take a deep breath and finish the drink." Renjun took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

When they heard a knock on Haechan's dorm door, Haechan smirked and opened it to reveal Jeno. "H-Hi! Is Renjun inside?"

"Of course. I'll call him." Haechan smiled at Jeno and quickly walked to Renjun, pulling him toward the door. "Your date is here, Jeno! Have fun, you two, and don't be late." He pushed Renjun out of the dorm room and closed the door.

Renjun stood in front of Jeno, feeling awkward. "Shall we go now?" Jeno asked, and Renjun nodded. "Great," Jeno smiled at Renjun, who thought about how adorable his eyes were.

They reached the cinema, and Renjun waited at the entrance while Jeno got popcorn. After a couple of minutes, Jeno handed Renjun a drink. "Soda is fine, right?"

"O-Of course," Renjun replied. They walked to hall number 3, and Renjun helped Jeno find their seats.

"Here," Jeno pointed out the couple seats on the left side. Renjun wondered why Jeno had chosen the couple seats but brushed it off.

They sat next to each other as the movie started. "I heard the movie is good, so I picked it," Jeno whispered to Renjun, his face close enough for Renjun to feel his breath. It tickled him, and he accidentally let out a small giggle.

"W-What?" Jeno asked, confused.

"It tickles, Jeno. You whispered in my ear."

"Uh... sorry about that," he said shyly, focusing on the big screen. As the movie progressed, Renjun was so engrossed that he didn't notice Jeno's gaze. Jeno looked at him and smiled.

After half an hour, the movie reached a sad part where the male lead said goodbye to the female lead because he had to study abroad, breaking off their engagement. Renjun quietly sniffed, tears streaming down his cheeks. Jeno handed him a tissue, finding Renjun's reaction cute.

Jeno leaned closer and whispered, "Put away that tears, I hate to see you cry."

Renjun turned to him, frowning. "T-The movie is so sad," he whispered back.

"I know, but don't cry. I don't want to see you cry again," Jeno said, wiping away Renjun's tears with his thumb. Renjun's heart skipped a beat, and he focused on the screen, ignoring Jeno's adoring gaze.

The movie ended happily, with the lead characters reuniting. Most people had left the hall, but Renjun and Jeno stayed in their seats. "Come on, stop crying, Renjunnie," Jeno chuckled, earning a playful slap from Renjun.

"The ending was so beautiful... I can't move on," Renjun sobbed.

"How can I make you stop crying?"

"I don't know... The movie is so beautiful, and it makes me feel emotional," Renjun explained.

"I think I know how to make you stop crying," Jeno said, pulling Renjun closer and kissing him gently.

Renjun was surprised but kissed him back, wrapping his arms around Jeno's neck. They deepened the kiss as Jeno held Renjun's waist, pulling him closer.

"Jeno..." Renjun said between kisses, and they parted.

"Renjun," Jeno said, looking into his eyes. "Have you stopped crying?"

Renjun nodded slowly, still holding Jeno's neck, hiding his red cheeks. It was his first kiss, and he loved it. "I-I—"

"You don't have to say anything. I'm sorry for kissing you if you didn't like it, but I wanted to show you that I like you. I'm not playing with your heart. I've been sincere in caring for you, and that's how I show my love. I like you, Renjun. Would you be my boyfriend?"

Renjun gasped, shocked. He was supposed to confess, but Jeno did it first. He hadn't realized Jeno liked him too. He thought Jeno was kind because they were roommates, but he was wrong.

Renjun smiled and kissed Jeno quickly before saying yes.