Part 2 : 'Those Things are crazy'

The questions continued until her dad came out of some brush and she sat down acting like she was like that the whole time. "Rebecca, are you ok i heard you scream." I for one was about to just dash so I could make it home before I got caught, but Rebecca picked me up, sat me in her lap and had the audacity to start petting me! I decided that it was best I didn't make a scene right then so I just sat there."Im fine dad i just found this cute wolf and wanted to see if we could keep her.'' My ears perked and I looked at her trying to pretend to be a normal dumb animal but I couldn't hold back my surprise at her boldness. Me, go home with them? Yeah not happening, I jumped down before another word was said and walked away. As I walked away I heard her dad say "Wild animals stay in the wild, you never know when an inhuman is hiding waiting to attack. Those things are crazy."The next few days were mostly uneventful. Father did not speak much to me when he was around, which is hardly ever now. I haven't been able to get what Rebecca's dad said out of my head. 'Those things are crazy' It was like anger I've never felt before. Humans hate us and we need to change that...somehow. Rebecca and her family should be gone by now anyway so I can't ask her for help. Wait....why do I want her help!? She is a dumb human girl who almost got me in trouble twice! I can figure this out myself.