Part 7: Aisha

I rub my pillowy soft ears in relief, "Finally no more whining." I suddenly hear a loud caw outside the door and I sit up startled. Crap, again really!? I hope Ali didn't see it, I promised her I would stop. And I did but they won't leave me alone! I held out my arm so the crow could land and I untied the note from its foot. It was yet another threat that if i didn't join the young assassins gang again they were going to hurt dad and Ali. I sigh as I know what I have to do. I grab my leather jacket and start walking on a path only I knew about. It's time to get back in the gang. As I walked into the woods,closer to my destination, I scowled at the big tent. The skull painted on the door of this black tent sent me back to when I was here every day. Then the bad memories came of my last day in this group. Flashback of the fight came to me and I became nauseous as I walked closer. The memories came stronger with each step. I got to the door, stopped, took a breath and walked in. "Well look what the cat dragged in." The familiar voice sent a hot wave of rage tingling up my spine and I turned around. There he was, the tall 18 year old fox inhuman boy stood in front of me. He was wearing his signature red hoodie and jeans. "Seems like you finally got the message this time," his 6'4 figure loomed over me. His devilish grin haunted me. I wanted to run but couldn't move. My eyes fell on the table in the corner, a fresh red liquid was dripping from the edge of the rotted wood. "That looks fresh. You must have lost a bet again," I say with a grin of my own trying to see why they really brought me here, but that devilish grin widens. He had planned something for this visit and it wasnt gonna be pretty. He snaps and next thing I know I'm on the floor barely holding onto consciousness. "Seems like you went a little too far off our track this time to earn forgiveness," he says, holding up the knife. The memories surge back as I face the table. "This isn't the way," I choke out in disbelief and shock, "Please stop this madness," I plead. I felt arms on my shoulders to hold me back as I kicked to get him away. My eyes met those awful eyes once again. "Now you know this is the way it has to be. But I wont have you suffer for long, and soon you will stay with the group forever as my puppet. If all goes well of course" I drop to my knees and feel the world around me go black. I was still shocked when I got up what felt like a few moments later all alone in one of the abandoned labs. A deep cold pain grew in my soul. But they were all gone. My first friends, my family, were gone. That knife made those final memories I had of them the last time I would ever see them. I hugged my knees to my chest and screamed in despair as my soul slowly broke to pieces around me. Something wasn't right. And it sure as heck isn't the knife that is still logged into my back.