Digi Jay

The red sky glared down onto the world below, black bricks illuminated in scarlet light. It was always red, no matter what game he'd enter. The streets that were once filled with other "players" were now empty and vacant, only the occasional robotic npc popping up every now and again. But for all intents and purposes; The world was dead.

Jay knew this all too well, the years he's spent here constantly boring the images into his mind. Or, was it decades? Centuries? He's lost track of time here, and since he was made of coding while trapped here he wouldn't die of aging. So it's entirely possible that he's spent so long in here that the age of the ninja is already over. Then again, it already was.

Jay hopped off the floating platform, a small sound effect playing as his feet touched the ground, as he stared at the building in front of him. It was a crudely reconstructed version of the monastery, the pieces he used being torn off of other games. He entered the area and looked over at the only other room in the building, as he didn't have enough motivation to make more than 2 rooms. The entrance was as bare bones as you could get, just being an open area with the roof being nonexistent.

Jay entered the second room to find himself standing in front of a few statues, each one of them being a specific color. Red, Cyan, Green, Black, and White. Jay sat down in front of them, staring at the inanimate objects before chuckling to himself.

"Heya guys, sorry it took so long to get back, the level difficulty kind of bugged out again," Jay said, explaining why he was a bit later than normal. Of course, the concept of time was a bit difficult here but he tried to keep a consistent cycle.

"..."

"Oh c'mon Kai, cut me some slack," Jay rolled his eyes at his friend's remark, "besides, you wouldn't have completed it anyways."

"..."

"Really Cole? We're just ganging up on me now?" Jay complained.

"..."

"Zane's right, as usual," Jay said, his head dipping down. "Say Nya, I was thinking you and I could hang out later, just the 2 of us?"

"..."

"Oh shut it Kai, I wasn't talking to you," Jay spat at him.

"..."

"Really? Well then it's a date Nya," Jay said, his voice chipper and joyous, "I was thinking about grabbing some bricks and-"

"Jay, just stop, this isn't healthy," ....

"..."

"Please Jay, you can't ignore me forever." ....

"..."

"You can't pretend that they're still here." ...

"..."

"They're gone Jay, we're d-"

"Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear what you said Lloyd," Jay snapped out of his daydream as he turned to address the green ninja.

"..."

"Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me.