Part : 5

Wangxian

There are adult content in this part... If anyone has problem then they can leave it.

°°

Lan Qingheng-Jun was searching for Wangji, Nie Huaisang tells him that Wangji is tired so he is resting in his room and Wei Wuxian is also with him.

°°

Wangji enters the room with Wei Wuxian and closes the door. Wei Wuxian hugs Wangji from behind. And rubs his body with Wangji's body.

LZ : Wei Ying, please control yourself.

WY :Ahh!! Lan Zhan!! I want you!!

LZ : .........

Wei Wuxian starts kissing Wangji like hungry wolf. Wangji was trying to control himself.

LZ says : Wei Ying, I want to love you too but not like this. I don't want to take advantage of you.

WY : Please don't talk.

Wei Wuxian pushed Lan Wangji on bed. And comes over Wangji. Wei Wuxian kisses Wangji on his lips. Wangji grabs Wei Wuxian by his waist. Wangji was also getting out of control.

Wangji makes Wei Wuxian lie down on his side.

WY : Ahhh!! Lan Zhan!! please hurry up.

Wangji kisses Wei Wuxian for a long time. Wangji then opens Wei Wuxian's mouth and insert his tongue inside Wei Wuxian's mouth. Wei Wuxian suck Wangji's tongue. Both kiss each other for a long time in same position.

Wangji then slides his hand inside Wei Wuxian shirt and squeeze his nipples while kissing his lips. And slide his another hand inside Wei Wuxian's pant and rub his private part.

The pleasure causes tears to roll down from Wei Wuxian's eyes. Wei Wuxian grabs Wangji's waist with his both legs. Both take a break to take a breath.

WY : Ahhh!!

Wangji sucks on Wei Wuxian's neck and then hungrily kisses there. Wei Wuxian completely removes Wangji's shirt. Wangji was looking very hot.

WangJi also removes Wei WuXian's shirt. Wangji began to suck on Wei Wuxian's nipples. Wei Wuxian grabs Wangji's hair.

WY : Ahhh!! Lan Zhan!! You are very good.

LZ : Wei Ying!! Ah!

Wangji then touches Wei Wuxian's belly button while kissing his nipples. Then Wangji licks Wei Wuxian's belly button.

Wangji unzips Wei Wuxian's pants with his teeth. Then with his hands he removes Wei Wuxian's pants and undergarment.

Wangji stares at Wei Wuxian's private part. Wei Wuxian shamelessly spreads his legs.

WY : Lan Zhan please take it inside your mouth!!

Wangji puts Wei Wuxian's private part inside his mouth and quickly move his mouth. Wei Wuxian takes a deep breath. But Wei Wuxian could not be satisfied even for a long time.

Wei Wuxian starts feel pain in his private part. Wangji gets a little tensed. Wangji quickly removes his pants and undergarment.

Wei Wuxian stares at Wangji's private part. And squeezes it by holding it in his hand. Wangji's private part is much bigger than Wei Wuxian's private part.

Wangji gently lays Wei Wuxian down on the bed. Wangji bites Wei Wuxian's thigh and kiss there. Wangji wraps Wei Wuxian's legs around his waist.

Wangji kisses Wei Wuxian lips and in the meantime inserts his two fingers inside Wei Wuxian's butthole. Wei Wuxian feels little pain. Then Wangji slowly moved his fingers in and out. Wangji inserts his private part inside Wei Wuxian's butthole and quickly move it in and out. Wangji was completely out of control now.

WY : Lan Zhan!! It hurts.

LZ : It is just a matter of a while, then you will not feel pain.

WY : Ahhh!!(screams in pain)

Wangji kisses Wei Wuxian during love making and squeezes Wei Wuxian's nipple with one hand and shakes Wei Wuxian's private part with the other hand.

Now tears welled up in Wei Wuxian's eyes due to pleasure. Wangji licks Wei Wuxian's tears and holds Wei Wuxian's hands with both of his hands.

LZ : Wei Ying !! I love you!!

Wangji increases his speed.

WY : Ahh!! Lan Zhan!! Please stop.

LZ : I can't control myself anymore.

After half an hour, Wei Wuxian gets satisfied. Wangji quickly pulls his private part out of Wei Wuxian's butthole and he too gets satisfied.

Because of Wei Wuxian, Wangji had controlled himself for a long time, he wanted to be satisfied with Wei Wuxian.

WY : Please, I want more. I'm feeling incomplete.

LZ kisses on Wei Wuxian's lips and says : Hmmm... Sure!!

Wangji makes Wei Wuxian lie down on his stomach and gets intimate with him from behind. This time Wei Wuxian gets quickly satisfied. Wangji takes out his private part. And he too gets satisfied.

Wei Wuxian had fallen asleep at the same time. Wangji goes to the bathroom to clean himself up and clean Wei Wuxian with a wet towel.

Wangji starts worrying about tomorrow. He don't know how Wei Wuxian will react.

Thanks for reading ☺️😇😇