✦ "𝐖𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮"

"What the fuck you mean sexual
assault!?"

-Thats exactly what I told him girl!, these kids use just any type of excuse not to do what you tell em to do!!""

((Zions POV; Sometime after the party)
I heard my mother yap into the phone. Me and her just had a talk, Talks with her usually end up with her discussing it too someone else, Ive never understood why she liked to do that, She tells everything but at this point, I didn't care.

Yea you heard her correctly, She was runnin her mouth about me as usual. It took me alot of courage to even tell her something happened. I told her a partial truth of the shit that went down at that party telling her somebody touched me in a weird way and I had to end up fighting them  to explain why I came home beat up so bad that night, Also because rumors were going around at school, which was stuff like "Zion got too drunk at the party, and that he couldn't handle his liquor," "causing him to black out and embarrass himself." Everyone claimed that I was acting wild, hooking up with random people at the party probably because Trevon told them too, and that's why I left in a hurry. But in reality Trevon had drugged and raped me after 2 years of them knowing each other, So I want to tell you the truth of that night..

I don't really remember how it went because iI guess by brain wants me to forget that nighy, but i can tell you what I do remember as I wash the dishes..because if I didn't my mother would turn my ass to stone,

I began to walk into the kitchen leaving the living room~

Two months ago I was 16 at the time, Ive never really been that popular at school, You could call me a popular loner if anything. When I went too school my locs covered my eyes, My headphones draped over my shoulders and my hands stayed in my pockets.

I spent alot of my time in the music room, Since I really enjoy music, Sometimes this tall dude was in there, he was pretty fine..Like blue face fine and yes my celebrity crush is  blue face! sometimes he would nod his head as niggas do when greeting each other but every time he did it..His long dreads raised and revealed his golden brown eyes.

That alone made me melt every time for that nigga! But after months of seeing him every now and then he invited me to a lil kickback, Now I'm from chicago..and kickbacks are usually gunfights but he was so fine i couldn't decline..so I went and that right there was my greatest mistake.

Everything started chill, I aint tell my mama I was going because I thought I was grown-

flash back- Trevon stood over me , His big brown eyes shimmering in the dusk light from that ghetto ass porch light, I saw a couple bodies dancing behind him, Yeaaa they was lit in there! "Whats up shawty?" Trevons deep muscular voice sent a chill down my spine,, And he called me shawty?? whoaaa ima have to marry this nigga