sulking\\englot😱🌺

They are married and sulking
May I say sulking is not a thing I write often so this might be bad

Third pov:

Charlotte and engfa had been married for five years, and they had always been able to communicate well. However, they had a disagreement about something important, and now they were both sulking.

Charlotte was upset because she felt like engfa wasn't taking her career seriously, and engfa was upset because she felt like char was being too demanding. They both wanted to make up, but they didn't know how to break the ice.

The next day, engfa decided to surprise char by making her breakfast in bed. She spent an hour in the kitchen, making sure everything was perfect. When char woke up, she was surprised to see Engfa with a tray of food.

"Hey," Engfa said, nervously. "I made breakfast. I hope you like it."

Charlotte was touched by engfa's gesture, and she sat up in bed. They ate in silence for a few minutes with glancea every now and then, but then Engfa started to talk.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," she said. "I know I haven't been as supportive as I should be. Your career is important, and I want to help you achieve your goals."

Charlotte smiled and took Engfa's hand. "It's okay," she said. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so demanding. I appreciate everything you do for me."

They talked for a while longer, and they both felt much better. They cuddled in bed and talked about their future goals, feeling happy and content.

In the end, they realized that their love for each other was stronger than any argument. They learned to communicate better and to listen to each other's feelings. From that day on, they made a promise to always work through their problems together.