Chapter 5

I grin madly, looking over at Bubbles who claps.

 The old lady just laughs, wheezing as her shoulders shaking with her body, tears streaming down her cheeks which came from her eyes. Eyes full of pain and fear.

 I run my tongue over my teeth as I grin, Emma shoving Mayo out of her way as she runs at  me, shoving me to the floor.

 I yelp, Emma getting a choke hold on me as she chokes me.

I see Jack in the bleachers jump to his feet, Pennywise leaning forwards as his eyes glow.

 Luckily, dad comes to the rescue shoving Emma off me before he gets a hair grab on her, bending her arm in a way he could easily snap it.

 Emma yells in rage, dad kneeing her in the face.

“Enough!” He hisses at Emma who stops.

 I rub the back of my neck, groaning as I sit up.

“You okay?” Dad asks.

I nod.

“Y-yeah. I’m good.” I say, giving him a small smile as I get up.

 The old lady was having a hard time standing. 

 She falls to her knees, just a laughing before she chokes. All her tears stop and her body goes limp as she falls to the side.

“Uhm.. So. That happened.” I say, the lady’s cold, dead eyes staring at me.

“Mayo! Clean the mess please!” I say and she hurries over, dragging the body off.

“YOU MONSTER!” Emma screams at me.

I blink.

“Thank you..” I say, bowing as my eyes shine.

“WASN’T A COMPLIMENT DING DONG!” She yells back.

“Well, I see it as a compliment!” I say in a cheerful voice with a smile.

 Emma scowls, struggling against dad who keeps his grip firm, glaring at her with his yello eyes.

“CCA.” He says.

 I look up at him as he looks me in the eyes.

“Get her ready.” He says, giving me a face, indicating he ment my greatest weapon.

 I slowly grin, my eyes shining with a hunger for gore and carnage.

“You sure daddy?” I ask.

 He nods, staring into my eyes, “One hundred percent..” He says, a grin slowly spreading on his face.

 I nod, grabbing Bubbles and skipping off with him.

 A few minutes later, the roar of an engine could be heard as I push a wood chipper slowly on stage. My eyes shine with chaos, the grin still on my face.

 I look over at dad who was just grinning.

“Good..” He says, nodding, “Now.. Address the crowd.