Chapter 16

The brazier that had been prepared earlier was burning in the carriage, and it was as warm as spring.

Xia Chaosheng lay on the snow-white fox fur blanket, and with a lot of effort, he untied the cloak wrapped around him with difficulty.

Suddenly there was an unknown shout from outside the carriage, and then, the carriage shook slightly with the chaotic sound of horseshoes, and Mu Rugui's black armored cavalry had already started to move forward.

Xia Chaosheng hurried to the door curtain, opened the curtain a crack, and was secretly relieved to see that Xia Hua and Qiu Chan were well following in the team.

"Young Lord." Xia Hua practiced kung fu, jumped into the carriage, "Are you okay?"

Xia Chaosheng was carried into the carriage by Mu Rugui's waist.

However, the way Mu Rugui hugged him was unusual. To outsiders, Xia Chaosheng seemed more like being "thrown" into a carriage.

"Your servant was very worried just now." Xia Hua sat on her knees in the carriage, glanced roughly, and saw that the interior of the carriage was simple and clean, with a complete heater, and gradually felt at ease. , There is no need to..."

She shook her head secretly, her eyes fell on the stove, her expression relaxed a little.

The Ninth Prince acted recklessly, but the arrangements in the carriage were meticulous. It was obvious that they had been arranged deliberately, so it was considered intentional.

"Young Lord, are you injured?" Xia Hua's thoughts turned and turned, and she looked at Xia Chaosheng's expression calmly, making sure that he was not frightened, and she was completely relieved, "Ninth Prince, don't you?" I threw you into the carriage without making a sound, and the outside world doesn't know how to pass it on."

"How else can I tell it? It's just that I have a bad relationship with Uncle Jiu," Xia Chaosheng smiled indifferently, leaning against a soft piece of paper. On the cushion on the bed, he flipped the hand stove in his hand boredly, "I can't say, the Hou's Mansion and the Wang's Mansion are going to fight, right?"

Xia Hua laughed along with him, and then whispered: "Little Hou Ye, didn't you want to see the lord a few days ago, did you have something to say? Today is a good opportunity, don't miss it." "Still talking

. "Xia Chaosheng shook his head angrily, coughed a few times in a low voice, frowned slightly, and asked

abruptly , "Am I ugly?" After repeatedly confirming that Xia Chaosheng was not joking, he said angrily, "Even when he is ill, the young master's appearance is very impressive. Could it be that the Ninth Prince thinks you look sick, so that's why he doesn't want to be alone with you?"

"If it's such a simple reason, I don't have to worry about it." Xia Chaosheng sighed resentfully, "He didn't even look at me, he carried me into the carriage and left... He didn't think I was ugly, so what?" "My

lord ...Maybe there is something urgent?"

"When I jumped into the carriage just now, I saw the prince galloping towards the front of the team. At that time, I wondered if His Majesty had given some important task, so the prince was in such a hurry."

"Really?" Xia Chaosheng was dubious.

Xia Hua moved her fingers nimbly, and beat Xia Chaosheng's leg: "Of course it's true, young master, if you find other reasons, the slaves will still believe it, but if you talk about appearance... unless the Ninth Prince is blind, how could it be so?" Think you're ugly?"

"If you're really worried, this servant will call Hong Wu into the carriage later, and you can just ask yourself."

Hong Wu is more stable than Hei Qi, and won't run the train with his mouth full, Xia Chaosheng slumped on the cushion , Squinting his eyes and taking a nap, it was a tacit consent.

Soon, Hong Wu was called into the carriage by Xia Hua.

The carriage that Xia Chaosheng was riding in was a relic bestowed to Mu Rugui's birth mother by the late emperor. Needless to say, the interior is spacious and tidy. The most exquisite design is actually on the wheels. Countless skilled craftsmen spent half a year to make this kind of traveling in the carriage. , the vibration design is hardly felt.

After the late emperor passed away, this carriage was sealed up in the warehouse by the concubine Xian, who was Mu Rugui's biological mother.

After many years, Mu Rugui found it out of the warehouse a few days ago.

Because... Xia Chaosheng said he wanted to go to Mount Li.

Mu Rugui also asked people to rush to make snow fox fur blankets. He was afraid that Xia Chaosheng would feel cold sitting in the carriage, so he sent people to buy silver charcoal, which was more expensive than gold, because this kind of charcoal burned without smoke.

In short, all the zeros and zeros in the carriage are all Mu Rugui's wishes.

Hong Wu originally thought that such a great opportunity to express his heart was in front of the prince, and the prince would be able to communicate with the young master by just mentioning it, but he didn't expect that his prince would directly take the young prince under the watchful eyes of everyone. He threw it into the carriage and slammed down the door curtain.

... Now, let alone being moved, the little duke is broad-minded if he doesn't die of anger!

"Young Lord." Hong Wu knelt outside the carriage, distressed, "What do you want to do with your subordinates?" Su Bai's slender fingers

lifted the heavy curtain a crack, like the light shining through the clouds in the sky .

"Where did your lord go?"

Hong Wu felt helpless, but in front of Xia Chaosheng, he could only answer politely: "Your Majesty's guard of honor is about half a day faster than ours. The lord has an important position, so hurry up and go His face is holy."

"So that's how it is..." Xia Chao was holding the hand stove sleepily, his face pale as snow, "Then when your prince comes back, tell him that I want to see him." Hong Wu took the order and left

.

"Young Lord, is this servant's guess correct?" Xia Hua continued to beat his legs.

"I'd rather you guess wrong." Xia Chaosheng thought of King Liang, and naturally he also thought of the embarrassing situation in the Hou Mansion, so he was in no mood to joke with Xia Hua again, "Do you think that there is no one placed by His Majesty in this so-called team full of relatives?" Eyeliner?"

"...the two teams are only half a day away, Uncle Nine will throw me into the carriage, and the news will be sent to His Majesty by flying pigeons." "...

Uncle Nine is going to see His Majesty at this time , I don't know how to be laughed at!"

"Young Master..."

"Forget it, I'll sleep for a while." Xia Chaosheng pressed the center of his eyebrows in boredom, and Xia Hua waited on him and lay down.

What annoys him even more is that Mu Rugui is avoiding him.

Because... that night pearl.