Chapter 72

Suffocate you...

What suffocate you?

Mu Rugui carefully pulled Xia Chaosheng into his arms, pursed his lips and thought for a moment, but he couldn't figure out why, and then reached out to tuck the corner of the quilt for him.

Xia Chaosheng took a few breaths comfortably in his dream, and habitually hugged Uncle Jiu's arm. Even though he was not awake, he chose the position he thought was the most comfortable.

Mu Rugui instantly put his dream talk behind him, and An Xin closed his eyes.

Good night.

The next day, when Xia Chaosheng woke up, he saw Eunuch Changzhong in the mansion.

Changzhong appeared in the palace without hesitation, he seemed to have come here without the King of Liang behind his back, and said tremblingly: "My lord, what are you talking about..."

Just as he was speaking, Xia Chaosheng walked into the main room.

Chang Zhong hurriedly saluted: "Princess."

"Eunuch, please get up." He asked in bewilderment, "Today is not a big day on the first and fifteenth day of the Lunar New Year, why is Eunuch free to leave the palace?" "

If there is no urgent matter, the slave will not." Dare to go out of the palace, it is really... lord, concubine, His Royal Highness Fifth Prince went to see His Royal Highness the former Crown Prince yesterday!" Chang Zhong took a deep breath, "Your servant said something disrespectful, His Royal Highness the former Crown Prince is already crazy, the crazy words he said If His Royal Highness the Fifth Prince hears about it, I'm afraid you'll be paranoid!"

Mu Rugui had received news from the palace the night before, but now that Chang Zhong mentioned the Fifth Prince's life experience again, his face remained unchanged: "Eunuch, don't worry, Mu Ruxu said that if he really did something disrespectful, I, as an uncle, will naturally take care of it."

As for how to deal with it...it's hard to say.

Chang Zhong pretended not to hear the killing intent between Mu Rugui's words, and nodded frequently: "With the words of the prince, the slave will feel at ease. As for your majesty... the prince can rest assured.

" The three of them knew it in their hearts.

"Eunuch Changzhong is someone arranged by Uncle Jiu?" Xia Chaosheng asked curiously after waiting for the guard to leave, "Won't Your Majesty doubt him?" "I didn't

arrange him." Mu Rugui shook his head, "He He's just a smart man."

Chang Zhong saw Mu Rugui's ambition and the prince's incompetence prematurely, and stood up decisively.

However, as long as Mu Rugui takes a wrong step, Chang Zhong will also be the first to turn against him.

"A companion is like a tiger. If he wasn't smart, he wouldn't have been by the emperor's side for so many years."

Xia Chaosheng nodded.

After Mu Rugui finished speaking, he stared at his face for a while, feeling all right, and then asked: "The weather is nice today, do you want to go out for a walk?" "I want to swim in the lake." "Xia Huaxin made a lot of snacks, I can bring them all."

Mu Rugui couldn't help scratching his nose, and sighed softly: "Little greedy cat."

Xia Chaosheng's cheeks were slightly drunk, and he wanted to say that he was special now. Due to the situation, and worried about Mu Rugui's intentions to hide, he had no choice but to walk out of the courtyard with his clothes on: "Then Uncle Nine just help me eat more."

But how could Mu Rugui snatch his food?

In the end, Xia Chaosheng brought a big basket of pastries, and ate them happily from the carriage to the cruise ship.

Different from the boat that the Fifth Prince took at the Lantern Festival, Mu Rugui only found a small boat, punted the boat himself, and took Xia Chaosheng on a boat on the lake.

Xia Chaosheng was half full after eating, lying on the side of the boat, reaching out to touch the cool water of the lake.

Mu Rugui's eyelids twitched, fearing that he would fall, so he simply threw the penny and hugged him in his arms.

Xia Chaosheng fell down, leaning on Uncle Jiu's strong chest, squinting his eyes to appreciate the spring scenery in the distance.

The beautiful day is beautiful, but the words in his mouth are dark and beautiful.

"Uncle Jiu, when I just came here, I saw our carriage passing the Qianjin Building."

Mu Rugui understood what he meant, and said helplessly, "I'll take you there later."

He added, "I don't know if Chai Wenxuan will be free. "...

" "It's just you and me." Mu Rugui quickly interrupted Xia Chaosheng, "Don't call him."

Xia Chaosheng suppressed a smile and let out an "oh", pretending not to hear the sourness in Uncle Jiu's words Concerned, he turned slightly to look at the scenery in the distance.

Outside Shangjing, the scenery is picturesque, the clear lake water reflects the blue sky, and there are mountains and mountains in the distance, and the mist is transpiring.

"If summer comes, you can pick lotus pods and eat them." Xia Chaosheng looked back and muttered to himself.

Mu Rugui remembered that he had his own flesh and blood in his belly, and his eyes were soft: "When the weather gets hot..."

Mu Rugui originally wanted to say, bring him here again, but then thought that Xia Chaosheng's belly would grow in size in summer , fearing that it would be difficult to move, he immediately pursed his lips in distress.

Xia Chaosheng also noticed this.

He quietly suppressed the disappointment in his eyes, and briskly changed the subject: "Uncle Nine, look, there is also a boat coming over there.

" Come.

The sound of melodious music floated in the wind.

"Which family may have chartered the boat." Xia Chaosheng guessed, "Uncle Jiu, let's avoid it for a while."

He came to swim in the lake just to find some peace and quiet.

The same is true for Mu Rugui.

Mu Rugui rolled up his sleeves, revealing a smooth forearm, then supported the bamboo pole with one hand, and slowly rowed the boat towards the shore.

However, they wanted to dodge, but the people on the big boat chased after them step by step.

"Uncle Jiu, stop for a while." Xia Chaosheng frowned, "Look at what they want to do."

Mu Rugui also sensed that the big boat was chasing after him, so he put down the penny, walked into the cabin again, and put his arms around his waist.

The water of the lake rippled, and the big boat stopped beside them.

The sound of singing and dancing stopped at some point, and two familiar voices floated into Xia Chaosheng's ears.

"Brother, I swim well in the lake, what are you doing to bother me?" "You

don't understand, I didn't see anyone else who came to swim in the lake today... This is not fate, what is it?"

" But...but people don't want to see us, what should we do?"

"My good sister, our father is a high-ranking member of the court, even if people don't want to see us, after he declares his family, he has to give us a favor?" "

Wan A family... is richer than ours..."

"Impossible! It's richer than ours, so they can't be relatives of the emperor? Who would rent such a shabby boat?" Xia

Chaosheng: "..."

Mu Rugui : "..."

Xia Chaosheng's tense heartstrings relaxed, and he lazily leaned back in front of Mu Rugui, and yawned: "It's true that Cao Cao is here, and Cao Cao will be here." The two brothers and sisters Chai Wenxuan and Chai Shu were obviously on the big

boat .

Mu Rugui brushed the broken hair off his forehead for him: "You don't want to see it, but you don't see it." "Yes

, why don't you see it?" Xia Zhaosheng smiled and shook his head, "It's better to scare him.

" There was still a bit of stubbornness, and Mu Rugui felt a headache when he tried it badly.

Chai Wenxuan didn't know that the flood had rushed into the Dragon King Temple, so he lay down on the side of the boat and asked loudly: "Friends on the boat, I am from Chaifu, the capital city. We met on the lake today. It is really a fate. Would you like to come to my boat to talk about it?" ?"

The boat floated quietly on the lake, and the people in the boat didn't react at all to Chai Wenxuan's words.

Chai Wenxuan blinked in surprise, looked at his sister with a broken face, and said loudly: "I am Chai Wenxuan from the Chai family!"

Chai Shu: "..."

"Chai Wenxuan is really..." Xia who was hiding in the boat Chaosheng was speechless for a while, took Mu Rugui's hand, and muttered, "Uncle Nine, get out quickly, he will definitely fall off the boat in fright!"

Mu Rugui: "..."

Mu Rugui rubbed Xia Xia. Zhao Sheng's head, and then got out of the cabin according to the words.

the other side.

Chai Wenxuan on the big boat yelled dryly: "My father is a first-rank official...you, why don't you..."

Mu Rugui stood on the boat amidst the chant of the young master of the Chai family. head.

Chai Wenxuan's remaining words instantly turned into screams.

Chai Shu was also taken aback, but she was much calmer than her elder brother: "Greetings, my lord."

Just as he was speaking, Xia Chaosheng raised the curtain on the cabin and looked at Chai Wenxuan who was still screaming with a smile: "Chai Wenxuan The young master is very excited."

"Xia... Xia... Xia..." Chai Wenxuan stared at Xia Chaosheng's face, realizing that he must have been snickering in the cabin when he was shouting just now, so he gritted his teeth and said, "Princess."

" No courtesy, no courtesy." Xia Chaosheng raised his hand with a smile, "You and I are still saluting, it's too common."

Chai Wenxuan was so angry that he was about to faint.

However, Xia Chaosheng was still laughing and teasing: "Besides, I dare not sit on the boat chartered by Master Chai's son." "

My brother uttered wild words, and I hope the prince and concubine will forgive me." Chai Shu hurriedly confessed.

He didn't really want to embarrass Chai Wenxuan, so he went to the end: "Today, the prince and I heard what Brother Chai said. We can take it as a joke and laugh it off. If someone else..." "The princess is right." Chai Wenxuan also

realized When he realized that he behaved improperly, he bowed his head dejectedly, "It really comes from the mouth."

Xia Chaosheng went back to the cabin again: "It's getting late, you should go back earlier."

Hearing this, Chai Wenxuan hurriedly asked: " Aren't you going to sit on the boat?"

He paused slightly: "My lord and I are going back to our residence too."

Then Chai Wenxuan gave up and bowed his hands again, who knew that his foot slipped, and it was really like what Xia Chaosheng said in a joke just now In that way, he plunged from the boat into the water.

— Plop!

Chai Shu covered her mouth and screamed in a low voice, and the attendants of Chai's mansion rushed to the side of the boat in panic, took off their clothes one after another, and jumped into the water.

In the chilly spring, after Chai Wenxuan fell into the water, he shouted in dismay: "Help, help!"

Xia Chaosheng, who got into the cabin, followed the sound and ran out in a panic: "Why... why did you fall into the water?"

While speaking, Chai Mansion's servants have dragged Chai Wenxuan back to the big ship.

Chai Wenxuan, who was drenched all over, was so cold that he sat blankly on the bow of the boat, and waited for Chai Shu to bring the blanket before he shivered belatedly: "It's so cold..." "It's true,

brother." Chai Shu hurriedly Hastily ordered the servants to get the hand stove, and muttered annoyedly, "Why did you fall into the water?" "Sure

...it must be Xia Chaosheng who made a joke of me...caused me..."

"What nonsense, brother? That's the Ninth Princess "

Why, he... he married into the palace and became... a princess, so I can't call him by his name?" Chai Wenxuan muttered unwillingly, "I only... only recognize him as Xia Chaosheng."

Chai Shu sighed, not knowing whether to laugh or cry: "Fortunately, the princess is kind and recognizes you as a friend." "

That's...that's, Chaosheng and I met when we were young...if it weren't for..." Chai Wenxuan slowed down. Slowly, her tone became low, "If he hadn't followed the former prince..." "

Brother, don't mention old things." Chai Shu was delicate, and had already seen the affection between Xia Chaosheng and Mu Rugui, so she quickly reminded, " Now that the Ninth Concubine and the Prince are close, the relationship between the Prince's Mansion and the Marquis' Mansion is naturally good. Dad often said that in the future, the country of Daliang will only be guarded in the hands of the Prince...Brother must always remember that one day, they Lord, we are ministers, no matter how good our relationship is, we must never forget our dignity."

Chai Wenxuan sniffed, then lowered his head embarrassingly: "Daddy also said that if you are a man and become an official, the Chai family will surely be glorious for a hundred years. "

There was a trace of pain in Chai Shu's eyes: "As a woman, I can't show my ambitions like my brother, so I have to be more careful, and I can't live my life as a playboy." Chen Wenxuan nodded quickly: "What my sister said is

, Elder brother will definitely keep in mind what my sister said today."

"Okay, hurry up and change into the cabin, and be careful not to catch a cold."

Chai Wenxuan nodded hurriedly, and returned to the cabin to take a bath and change clothes, but In the future, Xia Chaosheng, who was in the palace, still heard the news that the young master of the Chai family had contracted a cold and couldn't get out of bed.

Xia Chaosheng laughed to himself for a long time, Mu Rugui was afraid that his stomach would hurt from laughing, so he stretched out his hand to gently press his lower abdomen: "Be careful not to hurt your body." "

Uncle Nine, tell... Tell me, why is Chai Wenxuan so funny?" "Xia Chaosheng rubbed his eyes, and told Xia Hua, who was holding back a smile, "Go, pick a few wild ginseng from the warehouse, no matter what year, as long as it is ginseng, wrap it in a box and send it to Chaifu."

" The servant girl knows."

"Also, help me to give Chai Wenxuan a word, just say... the lake water is cold in spring, Mr. Chai should take good care of himself." After Xia Chaosheng finished speaking, he smiled again in Mu Rugui's arms Make a ball.

Mu Rugui continued to rub his stomach without complaint.

Xia Chaosheng finished laughing, drank water, was quiet for a while, and acted like a monster again: "Uncle Nine, do you feel that I have gained weight recently?"

Mu Rugui's

whole body tensed up: "Huh?" "Uncle Jiu, didn't you feel it?"

Mu Rugui became more and more nervous: "Maybe... Maybe you ate too much sweet cake."

After saying that, he really called Qiuchan: "From today onwards, don't give me the cake." Princess sweet cake."

Xia Chaosheng: "..."

Xia Chaosheng threw a rock at his own foot, and snorted coldly, "Get fat if you are fat, you always want to eat sweet cakes." "

But you have already eaten a lot..."

"I want Eat." He said without hesitation, "Uncle Jiu, I don't have a good appetite, so I can only eat sweet cakes to make me feel better."

Mu Rugui immediately agreed, and even hired another chef who specializes in making sweet cakes to be raised in the palace. Changing tricks to do it for Xia Chaosheng.

Xia Chaosheng's life here is comfortable, but Mu Ruxu in the prince's mansion is not so comfortable.

When Mu Ruxu learned of his background, he also realized that all the efforts he had made over the years were in vain.

No matter what, the King of Liang would not appoint a prince with the blood of the Di people as the heir apparent.

No matter how well he did, it was impossible for him to inherit the throne.

"Why..." Mu Ruxu muttered to himself, "Because the blood of Di Ren is flowing on my son's body? But... Keer's minister is also your own flesh and blood..." The little eunuch who has served

Mu Ruxu for many years Yu couldn't bear it, and knelt down: "Your Highness, if you still have great ambitions in your heart, why are you trapped in a mere prince's mansion?" The

fifth prince pushed all the objects on the table to the ground: "What do you want to say?" "

Your Highness !" The little eunuch kowtowed heavily, "You are a nobleman of Tianhuang, His Majesty's own prince, so what if you have Di Ren's blood on your body? Do you want a disabled person like a slave to ascend to the throne? Is Your Highness willing to submit to a yellow-mouthed child?"

"Of course I won't!" The fifth prince laughed at himself, "But what can I do? If my father makes an imperial edict, I will never be able to stand up again in this life."

He is just a prince without real power, even if he is unwilling to succumb to fate, so what?

But the little eunuch didn't think that Mu Ruxu had no room to resist: "This servant said something disrespectful. Your Majesty has been taking the so-called elixir all year round, and the inside has already been exhausted. If His Highness does something in the medicine..." "Presumptuous!" Mu

Mu Ru Xu suddenly raised his voice, interrupting the little eunuch, "How dare you... how dare you..."

The little eunuch knelt on the ground, trembling.

Mu Ruxu's angry reprimand suddenly stopped.

He looked out of the window at the withered spring, and at the end of his line of sight was the majestic palace wall of the imperial city. The desire/thought in his heart finally overwhelmed his reason. "Go...go and find out..." Mu Ruxu's voice trembled, and

cold sweat dripped from the corners of his forehead, "Father...when will Father use the pill?"

During 22:28:39~2020-09-20 23:03:44, the little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution~ Thanks to the little

angel who threw the grenade: Ping and Jennifer 1;

thanks for throwing the mine Little angels: 47673666 2 pieces;

little angels thanking for irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Sydney Sydney pear; 1 bottle of Riskitall(?ω?), Miss Li, Mu Xin, Yu? Ni;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!