Chapter 32

Xia Yu was dragged by Hei Qi into the torture chamber of the palace.

"Which one is this..." The hunched old man came out of the darkness dragging a long stick, "Such a strong smell of blood, can he still be tortured?" "Save

his life first." The jade was thrown in front of the old man.

The old man leaned over and sniffed intoxicatedly: "The waist was hit hard, ouch, the spine is still broken?... Was it kicked by the horse?

" Get the stick." Hei Qi angrily took off his coat, without looking at Xia Yu who was limp on the ground, turned his back to the old man, and said, "Come on."

The old man swung the stick with a strange smile.

Although he has gray temples, he dances the stick with vigor and vigor, and his movements can be seen as an expert.

Hei Qi received twenty sticks solidly, almost unable to stand still, lying on the ground, panting like a cow.

"You startled the prince and concubine's horse, I only hit you twenty sticks, it's a kindness." The old man put away the stick, stretched out his hand to lift Hei Qi up from the ground, saw that his face was like gold paper, dripping with cold sweat, he shook his head and said, "Just I'm afraid you still don't know why the lord punished you!"

Hei Qi retorted: "I...I know..."

"What do you know?"

"That man...I chose it for the princess..." Hei Qi struggled Explain, "It's me... I didn't do my job well..."

"No!" The old man snorted coldly, took out a black medicine bottle from his armband, threw it into Hei Qi's hand, While asking him to apply the medicine, he picked up Xia Yu from the ground, "How can you not be dedicated to doing things for the prince and princess? You should think about where this person came from, and how he got into your eyes." !"

Hei Qi grinned in pain, disapprovingly: "Where else could it come from? I bought all the people in the palace from the prostitute..."

He was suddenly stunned, and slapped his thigh suddenly: "No, at that time the prostitute gave me people. There was no him! When I was about to pick a good one, the matchmaker brought him to me and said that it was the best of the ones that had just arrived, so I brought him into the palace... Good guy, dare to plot against me? !"

Hei Qi has been with Mu Rugui for many years, and he is not stupid, he limped out of the execution room, ignoring the injury on his back.

Hearing this, the old man sprinkled ointment on Xia Yu while shaking his head with emotion: "You always don't believe me when you say you're stupid... What's the use of asking the matchmaker? The matchmaker is only in charge of business. This person looks good. Of course in her eyes. It's a good one. In my opinion, instead of rushing out and arguing with people now, trying to scare them away, you might as well wait for me to wake them up and interrogate them directly." "Didn't you tell me earlier?" "

You

didn't ask."

The two of them were noisy Nao, completely ignored Xia Yu who was convulsing from time to time.

Xia Yu had a dream.

In the dream, he was the beloved Bai Yueguang of His Highness the Crown Prince. Not only was he hidden in the East Palace by Mu Ruqi long ago, where he was much loved, he also appeared majestically on the wedding night between Xia Chaosheng and the Crown Prince.

When the proud young master saw him, the light in his eyes was completely extinguished.

Later, when Mu Ruqi ascended the throne and made Xia Chaosheng his queen, he only doted on him, and even listened to his words, beheading all of Xia's family under the Meridian Gate.

On the day of his execution, he went to Fengqi Palace and ordered the palace guards to lock the palace gate tightly to prevent Xia Chao from being born.

The maids could not bear it, covering their faces and sobbing, but he was the only one smiling.

The more desperate Xia Chaosheng screamed, the happier he was.

He took away the Queen's treasure book belonging to Xia Chaosheng, implying that Mu Rushou sent poisoned wine to Fengqi Palace, and then sat safely on the throne of the male queen.

Xia Yu opened her eyes in ecstasy, only a little dim candlelight came into her eyes.

He wanted to call "Come here", but when the words came to his lips, they all turned into broken groans.

Dreams shattered.

He is not the white moonlight of the prince, nor has he become the male queen of the Liang emperor.

It was dark before his eyes.

He became a prisoner.

The smell of blood and the stench of corruption were mixed together, making Xia Yu almost vomit.

What was even more frightening was that at some point in the darkness, a hunchbacked figure appeared, unsteadily approaching him.

"Ah—"

Xia Yu, who had just regained consciousness, fainted from shock again.

As for Xia Chaosheng who was carried into the palace by Mu Rugui... He kicked his legs and tried to break free from Uncle Jiu's arms but failed. Not only was he pressed on the couch, but he was also completely surrounded by doctors who swarmed into the room.

"Uncle Jiu, I'm really not scared." Xia Chaosheng's aggrieved voice came from the couch.

Mu Rugui was tickled by his soft voice, and stood in front of the bedroom door, until the doctors finished their pulse diagnosis, and then slowly walked over.

Xia Chaosheng sat on the couch with his head down, his hair disheveled, and his cheeks bulging slightly. When he saw Uncle Jiu approaching, he didn't speak, but kept hiding from the overstretched hand.

The successive refusals made Mu Rugui feel irritable, put his hands on the edge of the couch, and leaned over to Xia Chaosheng: "You are not healthy, don't make trouble."

"I know how my body is..." Xia Chaosheng hugged the quilt in shame, and drew marks of different shades on it with his fingers, "But I was really not scared by the horse." He raised his head suddenly, the

fox There was a burning light in his eyes: "Uncle Jiu, I am the young master of Zhen Guohou's mansion. There is no horse in Shangjing that I can't subdue!"

Xia Chaosheng has his own pride. It won't change either.

Mu Rugui stared blankly at Xia Chao's angry face, and after a while, the corners of his lips curled up quickly, and he coughed lightly and straightened his face.

Unfortunately, no matter how fast the speed was, Xia Chaosheng also saw it.

Injured, he pushed Mu Rugui's shoulder, and at the same time fell back, trying to avoid Uncle Jiu's hot embrace.

However, Mu Rugui wanted to hug him, no matter how far he hid, it was useless.

Xia Chaosheng's nose bumped into Mu Rugui's hard chest, and he called awkwardly, "Uncle Jiu..."

He thought, if Uncle Jiu laughed again, he would really be angry.

But Mu Rugui didn't laugh anymore, but seriously promised: "It will be fine."

"...What?"

"Your body." Mu Rugui rubbed Xia Zhaosheng's ear with his fingertips, "It will be fine." ."

His nose was slightly sour, and he gave a low "hmm".

Mu Rugui said again: "When you're well, I'll take you on a horseback ride."

"Okay." Xia Chaosheng no longer resisted, softened up and snuggled up in front of Uncle Jiu, his eyes gradually covered with a thin layer of moisture.

In his previous life, even when he died, he was unable to ride a horse again and become the former high-spirited young master.

Mu Rugui said that Xia Chaosheng would definitely recover, but after hearing the conclusions drawn by the doctors, his heart sank severely.

The doctors said that the princess was hurt at the root, and it might not last long.

--Snapped!

The celadon tea bowl was torn apart on the ground, Mu Rugui ignored the blood gushing from his fingertips, grabbed a doctor by the collar, and asked, "Why can't it last?" "My lord... my lord!

" "It's not that we don't want to save..."

"But after the concubine took Yizi medicine, she didn't have a good life, and she knelt in front of the golden palace for so long, and her vitality was seriously injured." "I heard that the imperial

doctors of the imperial hospital used countless methods In the end

, it was only by the technique of joy that the princess was hanged. It is a good fortune for the princess to return to her current appearance." !"

Mu Rugui didn't listen to the chaotic explanation, and just stared at the doctor who said "five years" with red eyes: "How long?" The doctor

trembled: "Five...five years."

Then he changed his words : "If the princess can maintain a happy body and mind without worrying about it, it's not impossible for her to last seven or eight years!"

"Seven or eight years?" However, Mu Rugui was still dissatisfied. His life has not yet been weak, even if he can live another seven or eight years, he will still be young, how can he just go like this?

Mu Rugui closed his eyes, then opened them viciously: "I don't care." "

... No matter what herbs you use or what prescriptions you write, I want the princess to be well!"

The doctors all responded with bitter faces, and each other They looked at each other, carried the medicine box on their backs, shook their heads and left.

If Xia Chaosheng's health is good, why does the Hou's residence have to keep so many imperial physicians?

Outside the window, decaying peach trees sway in the wind.

The fine snow is falling, and from a distance, even the dead branches and leaves reveal a bit of the charm of plum blossoms.

But that is not a plum tree after all. After the snow melts, mottled branches will eventually be exposed.

Just like Xia Chaosheng, now he looks like an ordinary person, but inside he is already empty.

The winter in Shangjing was getting colder and colder. When Mu Ru returned to his bedroom at night, Xia Chaosheng huddled on the couch with his hand stove in his arms, reading the picture album by a little candlelight in front of the couch.

Mu Rugui walked over to have a look, and found that he was reading a travel book.

"Uncle Jiu." Xia Chaosheng also saw Mu Rugui.

He got up wrapped in the quilt, and tremblingly sent his fingers to Mu Rugui's belt.

Mu Rugui pressed Xia Chaosheng's hand, took off his outer robe, and bent down to test the temperature in the bedding.

Except for Xia Zhaosheng's slight warmth all over his body, the rest of the place was as cold as ice.

"How could this be?" Mu Rugui checked the stove beside the couch with a cold face—they were burning very hotly, and he frowned and touched the hand stove in his hand—it was also scorching hot.

Only Xia Chaosheng's hand was shockingly cold.

Xia Chaosheng himself took it for granted, when Uncle Jiu lifted the quilt, he stuck it up: "I am weak, no matter how many heaters there are."

Even in the Hou Mansion, the room is as warm as spring, and he woke up with hands and feet cold.

As for yesterday's bridal chamber... At that time, I drank the quilt wine, and my body was naturally warm.

After hearing Xia Chaosheng's explanation, Mu Rugui remembered what the doctors said, and immediately grabbed his hand under the quilt, and held it tightly in his palm.

People who have been fighting all the year round have rough and callused hands, but their movements are gentle, as if they are holding something they love, being careful everywhere.

Xia Zhaosheng's ears were slightly red, he wanted to shake his hand, but also yearned for the continuous warmth.

"Tomorrow, I'll have someone prepare an earth dragon for you."

"What earth dragon do you want... Uncle Nine, please warm it up for me." He tried to cover up, "When it's hot, I can sleep."

Xia Chaosheng said , while kicking the quilt in front of him, as if to prove that he would really fall asleep honestly.

The corners of Mu Rugui's mouth curled up, and he replied with silence.

Obtained acquiescence, Xia Chaosheng walked over happily, put his hands and feet against the heat source, and closed his eyes comfortably.

Unfortunately, he overestimated his self-control.

After only one stick of incense, Xia Chaosheng fell asleep in the dark, with his hands and feet wrapped around Mu Rugui's body, he was reluctant to let go.

It's so warm.

Mu Rugui knew that Xia Chaosheng would fall asleep involuntarily, but before he had time to secretly rejoice, he was stiffened by the warm breath in his neck, his heart beating like a drum.

Xia Chaosheng is a cat that only eats and drinks enough to show its belly, and rests contentedly in Mu Rugui's arms.

Mu Rugui was afraid that Xia Chao would be cold, so he kept adjusting his posture according to his sleeping position, until the sky turned pale, and then he forced himself to close his eyes and doze off.

However, within an hour, Mu Rugui opened his eyes again.

Normally, he would get up to practice boxing at this time, but today, Xia Chaosheng was tightly pressed against his arms, and he hummed dissatisfiedly when he felt a little cold.

Mu Rugui was suffering painfully and sweetly until ten o'clock at noon when he heard the people around him murmuring in a daze: "Uncle Nine?" "Hmm." "

What

time is it?"

"Noon."

"Noon...it's noon? Xia Chao woke up abruptly, stood up with his messy hair, rubbed his eyes, and confirmed that Mu Rugui was still by his side, "Ninth Uncle, do you want to take a rest today?

"

"You don't have to go." Mu Rugui got up and wrapped him up in a quilt, a hint of sarcasm flashed in his eyes: "I'm not here, some people will feel at ease."

Xia Chaosheng said "ah" sullenly.

With Mu Rugui's special status and military exploits, it is indeed easy to become the target of public criticism.

"It's better not to go." He suppressed the distress in his eyes, stretched out his hand to touch Uncle Jiu's sturdy waist, and felt that the skin under his palm was stiff, and couldn't help but curl the corners of his lips.

But Xia Chaosheng couldn't laugh anymore.

He thought of Uncle Jiu's injured leg.

Everyone said that the Ninth Prince Mu Rugui's temperament changed drastically because of a lame leg, and he even broke the legs of the servants around him.

It's just that Mu Rugui didn't feel much different when he walked on weekdays, and they didn't have a consummated house. In addition, after Xia Chao's life and death in the previous life, he turned into a wisp of ghosts, and there was no sign of injury on Uncle Jiu's leg. Did not care.

But just now, he accidentally touched Uncle Jiu's leg.

Mu Rugui's reaction didn't look like he wasn't injured.

Xia Chaosheng immediately changed his face, and lifted the quilt from his shoulders: "Uncle Nine, your legs..." "It's fine." Mu Rugui pressed him in his arms unobtrusively, trying to change the subject, "That surprised you?" The servant of the horse has already woken up."

Xia Yu's matter is certainly important, but no matter how important it is, it is not as important as Mu Rugui in Xia Zhaosheng's heart.

He stubbornly stuck to Mu Rugui, insisting on taking a look at the injured leg, even refusing to let Uncle Jiu get off the couch.

Hong Wu, who had been waiting outside the door for a long time, rubbed his hands, and swept the snow under the eaves into the courtyard in a bored manner.

At first, he couldn't hear any sound, thinking that the prince and princess were still asleep, but soon, he caught a few vague quarrels, most of which were Xia Chaosheng's voice, and cold sweat immediately rolled down from his forehead.

After only two days of marriage, did the lord make the young lord angry?

The more Hong Wu thought about it, the more frightened he was, and he walked around the courtyard in a hurry.

When Hei Qi limped to the front of the courtyard, what he saw was such a scene, and he was so happy that he took a breath and smiled: "What's the matter?" "The prince and the princess..." Hong Wu spoke again

. Swallowing back, he looked at Hei Qi, frowned and shook his head, "It's just twenty military sticks, how did you get hurt like this?"

Hei Qi let out a "bah": "Can twenty military sticks hurt me?" "

...Old Li Tou pried a name out of Xia Yu's mouth, and I encountered a hard stubble when I went to inquire about the news."

Old Li Tou is the executioner in the execution room of the palace.

Hong Wu had already had a faint guess beforehand, so it was not surprising: "Who?"

"It doesn't matter who it is, what matters is the person behind him." Hei Qi grinned and scratched the back of his neck, "The younger brother of the Jin Wuwei commander, Yan Yufeng." "He belongs to the prince." Hong Wu glanced at him

. Glancing at the closed bedroom door, he whispered, "Could it be sent by the prince?" "I think so, but

how can a small servant hurt the prince and princess?"

Xia Zhaosheng's skill will definitely not hurt Xia Chaosheng in the slightest.

"Old Li is still on trial."

"I'm afraid nothing will come out of the trial." Hong Wu secretly shook his head, "Xia Yu is just a pawn. The pawn will not know what the player wants to do." "Nor can it be.

" So, at least I know that the person who attacked is His Royal Highness the Crown Prince."

"How is the Crown Prince?"

The door behind them opened at some time, and Xia Chaosheng, who was wearing a cyan robe embroidered with golden back patterns and a cloak of Xiangyun, followed Mu Rugui walked out.

His cheeks were flushed slightly, his voice trembled a little, and he asked again with a sullen face, "How is the prince?"

Anyone with a discerning eye could see Xia Chaosheng's strangeness. Mu Rugui coughed lightly and looked away, no longer looking at his white neck covered by the cloak - there were a few light red marks on it, which were the marks left by the restrained and unbearable kiss.

Just now, Xia Chaosheng insisted on looking at Mu Rugui's leg injury, and tugged on Uncle Jiu's belt amidst the noise.

Mu Rugui didn't want to scare him, but Xia Chaosheng blushed as soon as his belt was loosened, and hurriedly crawled to the bed.

Seeing that the leg injury was not exposed, Mu Rugui didn't know why, he frowned and pondered for a moment, then suddenly realized: "Chaosheng, are you... shy?"

Xia Zhaosheng covered his face and retorted: "I have something too, what's there to be shy about?"

"But your face..."

"Uncle Jiu saw it wrong!" In front of the door, even if killed, he refused to approach Mu Rugui again.

Mu Rugui tied up his belt slowly, put on a black dress, and tried to pull Xia Chaosheng's hand before going out, but he dodged it.

This time, Mu Rugui was not disappointed, but there was a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Because he knew that Xia Chaosheng didn't hate himself, but was shy.

Mu Rugui wandered into the sky, so naturally he would not pay attention to Hei Qi who appeared in the courtyard.

Hei Qi was ordered not to serve in front of Xia Chaosheng, so before Mu Rugui blamed him, he pushed Hong Wu forward and slipped away with oil on his feet.

Hong Wu's heart skipped a beat, thinking it was a bad idea, he knelt down on one knee, and told Xia Chaosheng everything about Xia Yu's origin.

Hongwu has a hard time and can't tell.

The young master was once in love with the crown prince, and everyone in the capital knew about it.

If you say this seriously, Xia Chaosheng will be sad, but if you say it lightly, Xia Chaosheng thinks about the prince, and it is possible to turn a big matter into a small matter, so that the prince will not be held accountable.

In short, no matter how you say it, it seems that it is not good for their princes.

"A man from the prince?" Sure enough, after listening to Hong Wu's explanation, Xia Chaosheng only asked this question.

Hong Wu smiled bitterly and nodded: "The princess should know that Yan Yufeng belongs to His Royal Highness, and his subordinates are naturally doing things for His Royal Highness." Xia Chaosheng didn't notice Hong Wu

's strangeness, he tugged on Mu Rugui's sleeve , Shaking his head secretly.

According to his understanding of Mu Ruqi, if he really saw Xia Yu's appearance, he would not be willing to send him to the palace.

That's the white moonlight of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince. In the previous life, the wind was the wind and the rain was the rain.

Therefore, the most likely reason is that Yan Yufeng sent Xia Yu, who looked somewhat similar to him, to Mu Rugui's side on his own initiative. As for the purpose... probably to provoke the relationship between him and Uncle Nine, right?

This life is different from the previous life, everything has changed, even if Xia Chaosheng returns from rebirth, he still has doubts.

When Xia Chaosheng was thinking about something, Mu Rugui secretly looked at him again.

The young man's brows were slightly wrinkled, his blue hair curled in the breeze, and the exposed half of his earlobe was still slightly blush.

The once pleasing person harmed him with such a vile and vicious method, he should be very sad now, right?

But Xia Chaosheng only frowned for a moment, and then quickly let go: "I want to see him."

Hong Wu who was kneeling on the ground was stunned: "Princess... who do you want to see?"

"Of course it is Xia Yu. Since he is sent by His Highness the Crown Prince, he must be interrogated."

In his previous life, he was trapped in the back house, unable to explore the relationship between Xia Yu and the Marquis Mansion, but now, Xia Yu fell into the hands of Uncle Jiu by chance, Naturally, he wanted to find out what the origin of this person who claimed to be his "brother concubine".

The author has something to say: I don't know why it didn't come out on time _(:з」∠)_ Today I'm sending out red envelopes to everyone.

Thank you at 2020-08-11 17:21:24~2020-08-12 18:18: During the 51 period, the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: Zhun Yao, please get married in situ, so 1;

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Tong and Lingling Lingling; 18 bottles of Mingzhu; half of the milk tea for you, 5 bottles of IHYAM; 2 bottles of Luanqi; 1 bottle of Yu Ni, Xingyu, and Struggle; thank you very

much For my support, I will continue to work hard!