13. Embarrassed

When we arrive it's dark in America. We arrived early in the evening. Well Early in America.  

Europe time it would be a lot later.

Anyways.

We're waiting for luggage. 

I slept a little on the flight, but mostly looked outside the window and sat a bit with Finneas while Billie was just passed out.

Eventually we did watch a movie together.

It was a fun flight.

We got our luggage and are walking to the car that's driving us to a hotel.

On our way Billie grabbed my hand and started swinging it, she looked happy to have landed.

We stepped out of the airport.

But apparently paparazzi had found out we were there.

They were snapping pictures. I had never seen anything like this before and I froze for a second, but one of Billies bodyguards pushed me to go on.

Billie had let go of my hand.

I felt very unsafe.

But before I knew it we were in the car.

I was kinda sad she had let go of my hand.

I don't know why, but it felt like she didn't want to be seen with me.

I was quiet the whole ride.

When we arrived at the hotel, the person guiding us inside asked how many rooms.

"I would like a separate one" I said.

Billie looked disappointed 

I didn't really care.

I went to my assigned room and got in.

Not a lot later I got a knock on my door.

'Come in' I said.

Billie peeked her head around the door.

and came in.

"Hi, are you okay?"

"uhu" I said while unpacking my stuff.

"She sat down on my bed "I kinda thought we'd get a room together. I mean don't get the wrong idea but since we slept together before and it felt nice I thought.."

I kept focussing on unpacking.

Billie stood up and stopped me. "Tell me what's wrong"

I untangled myself from her grip on my arm. "No"