15. The festival

We walk in this amazing room. Filled with some of her awards, memories, th typical red Led lighting.  

The bed has curtains around it, much like at her home with her parents. 

She saw me looking at the bed and again as if she read my mind

"it's so I can close myself off of the world, be in my own little bubble" she explains. 

"sounds nice to be honest" I say as my eyes keep wondering around. 

"Come" she says as she guides me to a door. She opens it and turns on te light and it's this HUGE walk in closet. 

"Look for something you wanna sleep in, I'm gonna go down and get the bottle and we can chill in here and yes yes don't worry shark will be here too'' she winks. 

I let my eyes go over all the clothes

I put on a grey hoodie and some grey sweats. 

I love that her clothes are so huge

I hear paws walking over the floor and I see Shark has pushed himself through the door and is happily making his way towards me

"Hi baby" I saw as I bend down and start to cuddle and play with him. 

I love animals so much. 

I didn't realize Billie had been staring at me for a while as she spooked me by saying "Gosh this is adorable" 

"Fuck you startled me" grabbing at my chest. 

She just laughed at me and came over. 

"I'm sorry y'all were just to cute to interrupt" 

As she bended through her knees to be on the same level as I was. She petted Shark and then came closer to me

"You wants pets too?" As she rubbed my head and started tickling me. I quickly giggled, got up and ran to the bed. She pushed me on the bed and was on top of me but I got out but she grabbed me so I was on top of her. "Stop" I pleaded being out of breath from laughing and wrestling.