20. Touch

Smut warning

I get woken up by the sun shining in my eyes and the warmth covered me like a blanket. 

I look next to me and there she is, the most beautiful girl in the world. 

I get up and stretch myself out, before planting a kiss on billie's cheek and crawling back inside through the window to go eat a bit.

After a while she appears.

"Where did you go?" she asks as she puts her arms around my waist in the kitchen.

"Eat, you looked so peaceful, so I wanted you to sleep as long as you needed"

She smiled as she let go to go to the fridge and took herself some water.

I was sitting on the couch in the livingroom

lost in my thoughts.

This girl made me so happy. Even if we don't have a label.

I don't even know if we ever will.

That thought made me sad a bit.

Is she ever willing to come out? Yes she showed me to the world on the stage but it was just as an introduction that I exist.

Does she even want to be a couple? Do I?

"Hi mamas" Billie says interrupting my thoughts. I decide not to show her what's on my mind, So I turned a smile on my face.

But she saw my worries. But instead of making me tell her, she pulled me up

Grabbed my hand and started dancing with me to the music there.

She pulled me to her and twirled me in the mean time.

We were having so much fun.

"Listen, I forgot this myself, but there's this party tonight, here, are you fine with that?"