wen April 19th.

Start writing 8:58 Wen April 19th.

So I am finally going to tell y'all about the subs I'm using but I'm going to do so in a odd fashion I am going to tell the subs in the way they are needed such as combat will be added to the combat explanation in the training and subliminals book and subs about powers in the powers list and explanations so they will be relevant to the chapter in the book that y'all will be reading so subs for survival training will go there.

Updates are slim right now however I have a huge appetite since I am growing four wings instead of just two for a multitude of reasons this will all be explained in the next chapter of the training and subs book as this has become more of a journal then a guide and I have more ideas so just assume that anything read here from now on will be an update about what I want to write about in another book and there will be multiple some ideas have been given up on as I have had little time to manage them or actually do what I wanted so that's all for the book and I have had some other updates but I'm going to make a new book that's more organized to show progress and hopefully soon proof of fully viable progress and this hopefully helps y'all to get motivation and take care of your selfs during this long and at time trying process.

Otherwise I am making a new organized book for updates, a new book for subs and mythical type, and a new book to document a special thing I'm making, the thing will be announced later on as it's a very large and  difficult to create but I will tell y'all about that later on

I have also started to need more sleep and I have had far less energy to spend on some of the things I need to do with me luck with that.

Peace out Ikrine

End writing 9:08 Wen April 19th.