𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸

"𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅, 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅, 𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗁. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾. 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎."

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
"I feel bad for wearing this, it's such a nice swimsuit I'd hate to ruin it." I plead after trying on Angie's white bikini that's bonded by strings in the back on and the side. "No no it's fine. You look great." She insists. "I have plenty more. Come on let's go!"

We make our way outside where everyone is out thriving and having a good time in the pool. As I look around something told me to look for Felissa. And I found her. She was in the hot tub with Naomi. Based off what I was seeing, they looked like they were arguing. Naomi was the one doing most of the talking while Felissa slumped in the water and rolled her eyes every now and then. I didn't want to be nosy but I couldn't help it, "Hey Angie? Are they ok?" I ask her, pointing slightly to felissa and Naomi. She just nods her head, "they're fine."

After about 20 minutes, Richelle calls everyone inside for dinner. Everyone got out of the pool and grabbed their towels while making their way inside. Everyone except Felissa.

She was still sitting in the hot tub wearing a black sports bra and some cameo swim trunks. I couldn't see her face so I don't know if she's upset. But I'm sure she'd like some company.

"Not hungry?" I ask innocently, sitting in the hot tub across from her. She looked up from the water and at me, "Not really." She answered. "Yeah? Me neither." I say, looking around seeing we were the only two outside together. As I was doing so I felt her gaze on me again like she was doing earlier. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." I say bluntly, still looking away from her.

"Ah- uhm-" She stutters a bit. Using my peripheral vision I could see her turn a slight shade of red, which made me smirk a little. She chuckles, "Sorry. Pretty girls make me nervous."

My smirk disappears. I turn my head back at her. "Do you tell all the girls you dance with that?" I ask. "Nah, I don't even get their names. Yours will stick tho. Martina Jung."

I chuckled at how she said my full name. "Trust, I'll figure out your last name somehow." I say. She smirks a little, "Why? So you can have it as your last name instead?"

I cringed, "Okay Ms. Google-pick-up-lines." I taunt. She laughs hysterically at my joke. Her laugh is so adorable I almost went weak. "I liked you better when you stared at me." I roll my eyes playfully. She calms down, "I could do that again too. But now I prefer talking to you." She says. "It's not everyday I get to meet a pretty dancer that matches my energy."

I raise an eyebrow. "If anything you were matching my energy." I snap back. For some reason that made her smile, "I knew you felt it." She said. "Felt what?" I questioned. "That connection. The way our bodies matched each other's rhythm."

"Mhm. I felt it. We had a great ending pose too." I said. "Ending pose?" She questioned. "Yeah. We were facing each other." I continue. "Faced each other?" She played dumb, but I didn't realize. "Are you kidding me? We did the entire choreography and stopped face to face with each other like it was straight out of a musical." Without thinking I get up and get in front of her like I was on the dance floor, just inches apart. "Remember?"

Felissa's smirk grew bigger as she stared at me with ease. This was her plan all along. "Yeah. I remember now." She said.