𝗱𝗮𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗮 𝗯𝘆 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁

"𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉, 𝖽𝗈𝗈 𝖽𝖺𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝖺."

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Felissa wanted a sleepover with me and who was I to say no. Right now she's helping me with my laundry as we watch TV in the living room. It's funny because we look like a married couple. My hair is in a messy bun hers is in the same hairstyle as mine.

After we put away my clothes we stopped and looked at each other. "Now what?" I ask her, crossing my arms. She copies me, "I don't know." She says.

Pondering for another few minutes I got an idea. "Let's go instagram live!" I suggest. She flinches at my burst, "I haven't been live in a while. Sure!" She agrees. I set up the camera and start the live. Within seconds there were over 200 viewers. "How that's a lot of people." Felissa says watching the numbers go up. I was surprised too, "It's never been that high. What do the comments say?" I ask her. She looks at the comments, and snickers. "What?" I ask in confusion. "They're asking if we're that couple from the dance video." She blushes. I blush too.

"Yes that was us." I say to the viewers. "I'm Martina." I greet everybody. Felissa does the same, "And I'm Felissa~" She says. I sit next to Felissa on the floor since she's right in front of the camera, "You guys have a lot of questions." I state. "Let's answer them, shall we?" Felissa asks me. I nod my head.

Where do you guys live?
F: "We live in the Bay Area."

Do you two live together?
M: "Nope. This is my apartment, she's sleeping over."

Are you two best friends?
F: Mmm, yes? You're one of my best friends

How old are y'all?
M: "We're both 19. But Felissa is older."
F: "Oh yeah when is your birthday?"
M: "July 4th."
F: "Ooo a firework baby~"

Are you guys dating?
M: "Isn't it pretty self explanatory?"
F: "I guess not. Are we dating Tina?"
M: "Huh why do I have to tell them?"
F: "Why should I tell them?"
M: "Because you're the one that asked me out."
F: "But you're the one that said yes."
M: "I see what you did there."

Are you guys gay?
F: "No I'm straight."
M: "Don't listen to her, she's gayer than me."

How long have you guys been dating?
F: "Doesn't matter. I'm dating her now and that's all."

Can you guys kiss?
M: "No~"
F: "Why?!"
M: "Next question!"

Felissa tackles me and pins me to the ground. "What do you mean we can't kiss?!" She fusses, sitting on top of me so I don't move. "I don't need to explain myself." I say sassily. She raises an eyebrow at me, "Why do you like acting tough at the worst timing?" She asks. "Because I know you won't do anything." I say confidently. "Oh I won't? So if I tickle you right now that wouldn't be a punishment?" I completely forgot about that. "No no no no no! I'm sorry!" I beg for mercy. She smirks, "Gimme a kiss then." She says letting go of my hands. I give her what she wants as soon as she let me go.

She smiles, "Can I have one more because I'm your favorite person~?" She asks me cutely. I squint at her this time, "I don't really like you right now." I cross my arms. "I think you still do." She says, puckering her lips like a dork. I roll my eyes playfully and give her a peck before pushing her off me. "That's all your getting the rest of the night."

When we turned back to the camera the views had skyrocketed another 400 views. Now there is over 700 people watching. "Holy shit- did they see all that?" I ask feeling a little embarrassed. The comments were full of swooning fans. Felissa laughs, "At least they think we're cute." She reassures.